“best coffee shop in town”

Afterthoughts Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Abbotsford
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 10, 2012

More than a coffee shop, they have great food too! Great soups and panini's. Most amazingly they have amazing pie! They need to get more of these!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Excellent food, prices are not bad. Can get quite crowded but it's worth it for the food. Desserts are fab!!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This place has the world's best cheesecake. It is so tasty, the have so many different flavours, and you can pre-order them for $40! I ordered one for my birthday cake, it was so amazing!!! They're prepared fresh, and are so soft and wonderful. They also have many other food options and drink options to choose from, but I got there for their cheesecake. So good!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Cheescake - Afterthoughts Abbotsford has horrible Customer Service. I mean I know I have heard everyone complain about the price, and the girls rushing people, but the owner himself wouldn't replace my two cheese cakes with a receipt of purchase. The girls said i'd have to wait till he was working to bring them in... that is the next morning... They have no trust in their customers, and it is insulting. Today i am going to bring in yesterday's mess up. Waste of my time and effort.

We need another dessert place in Abbotsford- I would invest in that. maybe some competition to show business owners how to respect their regular customer base.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

After my husband proposed to me we went to afterthoughts for hot chocolate and we shared a piece of cheesecake. We've known it to be consistently delicious and enjoy our visit every time. Worth every cent!