“Underated and Very Good”
Review of Oriental Village

Oriental Village
Ranked #72 of 345 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 18, 2013

If this restaurant is truly the #21 rated in Abbotsford then the others must be fantastic and we are going to go back. I dislike reviews that say that this is the best (whatever cuisine) in our town.........we got burned in Valemount, BCwith that recommendation where it was the ONLY one of the Asian restaurants there.
However here the Oriental Village was a short walk from the Best Western (very nice BTW) and EVERYTHING that came out of the kitchen looked like something I would want to eat; PS the Chef is amazing and came to our table to deliver our meal. We had the seafood chow mein and shared it although many others were taking away their uneaten food for the next day meal as all portions were large..............GREAT food and great presentation. Maybe the other 26 restaurants in this town are better but I would have to research that further on our next trip (?) from the East coast where we live

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My favorites are Mongolian beef, chicken chow mein, spicy squid and dry garlic pork. Try these! Free home delivery and debit available at door!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I eat here at least once a week for the following reasons: 1) The food is always fresh, 2) They offer a very wide selections of lunch specials (most under $7), 3) the quality of the food is high, 4) Unless they are completely packed service is fast and friendly (doesn't happen often, but a large group can occassionally slow things down), 5) The servings are large and filling.

1  Thank bbb1771
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Ate at Oriental Village again last night and once again, I loved it. The food is made fresh and there is no MSG. The place is super clean, no greasy finger print on the salt and pepper shakers and you could eat off the floor. The new owner that took over a few years back has done a great job at providing good food in a clean restaurant. It is the only place my wife and I will eat Chinese food in Abbotsford.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I am Chinese and have been eating Chinese food all my life so I think I do know good from bad when it comes to Chinese food. I have been living in Abbotsford for 6 years and have pretty well tried every Chinese restaurant in town, I have to say this restaurant probably has the best Chinese in town. Can they compare to the best restaurant in Richmond? No, not quite. But when we talk about in Abbotsford, no doubt they probably has the best Chinese food in town. No, I don't know the owner and I am not related to them.

2  Thank ams_ent