“Nikko has changed owners. I'm not sure when cause we stopped going there years ago. Just by lock my wife had to go for...”

Nikko Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 319 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: Japanese
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 24, 2010

Nikko has changed owners. I'm not sure when cause we stopped going there years ago. Just by lock my wife had to go for work get together. It's pretty good now, great specialty rolls if your getting tired of the "same old sushi" this is the place to try. Amazing rainbow roll and also love the spicy grilled pork, also recommend spicy grilled squid.

The service here is also good.

Second location on Gladwin called Yummy Sushi?

I do find the rice to be over seasoned some times but it's still pretty good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the best sushi and rated...”
Reviewed April 19, 2008

the best sushi and rated very well on Fraser Health web site for cleanliness and food handling.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook