“Love Henry!”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
bc
“Love Henry!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I come on a regular basis. I have a lot of food allergys and they always accommodate my dietary needs. The food variety is outstanding and Henry is usually on hand to offer my husband some new dishes to try, before they go on the menu.

The service is good and food is even better.

*they offer gluten free and peanut free menu items for those with allergies

• Visited August 2013

Abbotsford, BC
“Disapointing”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love Vietamese food, however at this restaurant I found the service very poor and the food bland. There were not many people there and still it took the server a very long time to approach us to take our order, and an unreasonable amount of time to get our food. It wasn't worth the wait and I won't go back again. That was the third time I had that same experience at this restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank 482Cat
Vancouver
“Always great”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been coming here for years. The food is always fresh and delicious. It is not a fancy place but it is clean and the decor is updated regularly. We often let Henry send us whatever is currently recommended. We have never been disappointed. The spring rolls, the soups, Henry's special and the Chicken Stew are just a few of the recommended menu items.

• Visited February 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“DON'T EVEN THINK OF GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR VIETNAMESE FOOD”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I hate to even review this place because it is small and maybe it will get ever more difficult to get a table. After trying Vietnamese food from Vietnam to Eastern Europe, I would say, the NEW SAIGON is our favourite. We have tried the competitor in downtown Abby and it was FAR SUPERIOR. The restaurant is small, but the food and service are excellent. The Henry's special is awesome and we love the Vietnamese Coconut Curry Stew. In fact, we haven't ordered anything we didn't like. Henry and his team are excellent hosts!

• Visited January 2013
“delicous food at great price”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

awesome food ...the henry special is my favorite dish....
keep up the great work henry.
also my favorite is the satay chicken pho...to die for.