Hana Sushi
Ranked #186 of 344 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed December 30, 2013

No question, I have tried them all, and the overall experience at Hana Sushi in Abbotsford is the winner.

The food is great, the portions are substantial, the atmosphere is alive, the staff is friendly and the owner, well she is a real sweetheart who makes you feel so welcome.

The just completed their renovations and it seems like renovations to the kitchen have allowed them to expand their menu as well.

Their lunch boxes are very good value (each one comes with a 'chef's choice surprise' - which is a nice touch as well).

But, if you like rolls, and don't mind a larger roll, then the Akai Roll is a must try. I had it once and now can't bring myself to order anything else, it was that good.

Great spot for lunch or dinner and easy access to the Hwy 1 freeway and just north of the High Street Mall on Mt Lehman in same parking lot as Starbucks and the Gas Station (so parking is easy).

2  Thank TheBestCook

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Used to go alot but prices went up and proportional size went down.
Like Chilliwack Hana better, try it and see the difference, can't compare.
Expensive for what you get.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great food, great staff, great value. They are undergoing renovations at the present and we can't wait until they reopen the doors in a couple of weeks.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hana Sushi is one of our top restaurants. My husband and I eat here at least once a month (we usually go out 2-3 times a month). Cannot say enough good things about this place. The chop scallop cones are our favorite and keep us coming back for more :)

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Hana sushi is by far the best and most authentic sushi restaurant I have been to. From the incredibly delicious chopped scallop rolls to the enormously satisfying beef teriyaki, their food is so good! The prices are a bit high compared to other restaurants, but it is money well spent.