“Good pub food”

Ranked #113 of 345 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 12, 2012

have eaten here numerous time, the food is good, sometime the service is iffy, depending on who's working.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Used to stop here for a great meal,excellent service and really good food. So decided that I would return for a relaxing lunch. The experience was like nothing I had seen the last 2 times. The attitude of the server made me feel like I was bothering her for entering the establishment. Figuring perhaps she was having a bad day I decided to stay for lunch. The food was not worth eating, it was to salty and looked like the cook had just tossed it on the plate. The overall experience left a bitter taste in my mouth and my attitude. This was a favorite eatery,it has now been crossed off my list of places to dine.

3  Thank scarlet34075