Quality Hotel & Conference Centre
$132
$67
$126
$98
Super 8 by Wyndham Abbotsford BC(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
$93
$105
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn(Abbotsford)
$184
Alpine Inn(Abbotsford)
$67
Orbitz.com
Abbotsford Hotel(Abbotsford)
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
All reviewswhite spotcastle fun parkfront desk staffwould stay here againgrocery storemajor highwaybusiness personwithout questionjacuzzi suitethe trans canada highwayquiet roomthe hotel stafffast foodclose proximitycomfortable bedseasy accesshot tub
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stayed here on a convention. Great check-in and the staff were very welcoming , knowledgeable and helpful with suggestions. The serving staff for the conference centre were top of the line as well. Our room was spacious and clean. A refrigerator was cheerfully provided upon our request. The air-conditioning functioned quite well in the heat, but if you want a quiet room ask for the rear of the property as the highway noise has an impact on suites at the front. Also enjoyed the fitness centre which was kept quite clean and had a variety of equipment to choose from. The hotel is in a great handy location with easy freeway access and within walking distance of Thrifty Foods and coffee shop and parks.

Watch your vehicles as per the posted signs as we had our licence plate stolen while parked in the covered park out front. Some video cameras for deterrence might help in this regard.

Room Tip: back of the property to escape some of the freeway noise
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The Ramada in Abbotsford is well run, clean and the staff are welcoming. For a place to stay that makes you feel welcomed and you can get a good rest at, this hotel is worth putting on your list. Also, the value for money is excellent and there is a great restaurant attached to the hotel. The conference services provide ample space for large or small meetings and events.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter and the business class rooms offer addtional ameneties.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have stayed at this location multiple times. It is my go to place when in the area on business. The property is great with plenty of parking.

My check-in experience was under-par compared to what I have experienced before. I stood at the front desk waiting while the employee was typing something out, and then looked over and said Yes. I said I am here to check in and then the process started and everything was great from that standpoint. I was made to feel like I was interrupting him from his work. That's not norm based on past experiences so I will chalk it up as an anomaly.

The room was great again, good size, and really clean. The bed was comfortable and the checkout experience was simple.

There is a White Spot attached where I had a breakfast meeting and the food and staff there were excellent as well.

Overall really good and I would highly recommend it. Good value for the $.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob_Symm
C_Lane_DOS, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and we apologize that your check-in was not up to our usual standards, we will review that with our Front Desk team to ensure it is handled better the next time.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Christine Lane

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed the Ramada Plaza in Abbotsford for the Heroes Hockey Challenge and quite enjoyed my stay. The staff were polite and very helpful. the rooms were clean and comfortable.
Thanks very much to the staff for your hard work and great attitude!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to post your comment and we look forward to welcoming your group back again!

The Ramada Plaza team

Reviewed April 14, 2013

My family have been vacationing at this hotel for the past 8 years. We live in different parts of B.C., we are on Vancouver Island, a couple of families come from the interior and we meet at the Ramada in Abbotsford about 3 times a year for get-togethers. We have always been treated with respect and the staff does everything it can to make our stay as pleasant as possible. From the men and women at the front desk to the house keeping staff, all are very pleasant and accommodating.
The restaurant that is attached to the hotel is the White Spot and the food is excellent, we have never been disappointed.
The grandkids love the pool and the towels are stacked right by the pool and there are always lots of them, they are the same size towels as the bath towels in the rooms, large enough to wrap around even big kids.
I should also mention it is a pet friendly hotel and our Jack Russell is a happy guest.
Would we come back - our next reservation is in October and we can hardly wait!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bob123cat
C_Lane_DOS, Director of Sales at Quality Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for your comments, we will be sure to pass them on to the team. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you and your family again in the fall.

Christine Lane