We (family of three with a ten-year old daughter) stayed here over night during a visit to celebrate a relative's birthday. Here's a summary of what we found:
- large, clean room with a dining table, microwave, refrigerator, plenty of seating.
- clean bathroom with floor to ceiling tile, nice walk-in shower, rain-head shower that is mounted high enough for tall people, two sinks.
- one of the best FREE breakfasts we've seen, with lots of choices and a large eating area. (hard-boiled eggs, cereals, juices, coffee, pancakes, waffles, pastries, egg/ham sandwiches, fruit, etc.)
- Comfortable beds, lots of pillows
Carpet, couch, and gaming TV (there are two large screen TVs in the room, one in the sitting area and one across from the beds) were a little dated, and the room had a feel like you were walking back in time, but everything was clean and well-kept, with no odors like you find in many motels in this class.
It is close to the highway, however we found that the noise was not an issue as long as we didn't open the window. The location was also quite convenient to wherever we wanted to go in town.
There were a lot of hockey teams staying at the motel at the same time as us, which made us a bit nervous coming in, but they were well-behaved and organized, and we slept great!
A couple nits that shouldn't really bother anyone in this price class: no tissue in room, so bring your own or use the toilet paper; no swivel/magnifying mirror if you need one for make-up or doing your hair, etc.
All-in-all, a great choice for a night's rest in Abbotsford for a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our FREE hot breakfast or breakfast on the go, complimentary wireless Internet, Flat screen TVs, micro/fridges in every room and much more at Abbotsford's award winning hotel. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency offers the best value in Abbotsford. Along with our free breakfast, the hotel offers two indoor heated pools, 2 whirl pools and a Fitness Centre. Centrally located, our Abbotsford airport hotel is only minutes from: Abbotsford Int. Airport (YXX) Seven Oaks Shopping Centre, Tradex, The Abbotsford Regional Hospital, Recreational facilities, the Abbotsford Entertainment Center, and a Variety of Restaurant Choices. We also offer over 1200 square feet of meeting/banquet space. So plan your next meeting, wedding, or special function at our Abbotsford hotel. Looking for packages? We offer a great variety with our on wedding, romance or sleep and fly options. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Regency Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Abbotsford
- Best Western Plus Regency Inn And Conference Centre
- Best Western Abbotsford
- Abbotsford Best Western