“Kitchen nightmares called - u better answer!”

Ocean Park Pizza & Steak House Restaurant Walnut Grove
Ranked #188 of 302 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Greek, Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Save your money and your stomach. Don't eat here. Seriously. This place is the epitome of a Gordon Ramsey kitchen nightmare. The microwave works overtime and do does the waitress - she manages the cook. His name is "mike" rowave. You'd think the Italian food would even be good. - nope. Drinks? Nope. Bathroom - shoulda just left when I saw that. Blech - guess waitress was busy with her only customers in the restaurant - us - and hadn't made it to the bathroom cleaning yet

1  Thank sabrinaVancouver_Bc

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

I try this place a few times for del/y and aways been good the steaks are done the way u like then and pizza is great never been inside but one day I will

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Once again, this restaurant, although a Langley landmark, needs to be renovated. You enter into an old, smelly, decorated with plastic flowers and palm trees, and some real green vine, and the food suits the decor. Definitely not to be recommended.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

This is the second time I have tried this restaurant, located in the Brookswood area of Langley. The first time was just so-so so I decided to give it another try. I had the schnitzel, which was tasty and tender, but the gravy and potatoes were bland. It came with a choice of potatoe, baked potatoe or rice, and a green salad for $15.00. My daughter had the full Greek salad, and said it was quite good. (it came with a creamy dressing which I had never seen before) The food was hot, but the presentation was plain, and other then the meat, disappointing. The staff were friendly but distracted. The owner spoke to us, which was nice, but there was no ambiance to speak of. It was a fast meal, in and out in under an hour. (and that was for two courses!) It wasn't relaxing at all, (we felt hurried the entire time), with people talking on their cells and to each other as they entered and exited the restaurant. The area we were in was very small and we could hear everyones conversations as well as what was going on in the kitchen. At one point, one of the staff was on the phone facing us not more then 6 feet away, glancing at us while talking rather loudly. I wouldn't go back, but might consider their take out menu.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I've been here many times now (and ordered delivery as well) and Ocean Park Pizza has without a doubt the best pizza in Langley. The baked pastas and greek ribs are amazing as well! To top it off, the servers and management are very kind!