“loved it”

Fox and Fiddle
Ranked #23 of 294 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Nicomeki
“loved it”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This place is attached to the hotel we were staying, which was a bonus. Excellent Guiness beef pot pie. They were very gracious to all of us with our softball children. There are tables in the bar area, and tables for those of us with underage children. I loved it. My daughter wants to go back to Langley to stay and eat there again (we live near Seattle)

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Do not go here with family/kids or if your a person of color.”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I went to this Establishment with my young family on Saturday 02 November 2013 to watch the Canucks game. We were denied service, as the Fox and Fiddle does not allow children.

For the most anticipated Canucks game of the year(Bure Jersey retirement), the place was deserted with hardly any patrons. The rest of our party arrived separately later on as they did not know we had been refused service. They were a group of colored people. They were all told that they didn't have seating available for them and that the establishment was full. You can view your camera footage at 4:30pm onwards if you think I'm lying.

So we drove down the Street to Cactus Club Langley, The children were allowed to sit anywhere, prices were better and the place is accepting of people who have colored skin.

I thought about contacting your corporate office, but instead I figured the world should know the truth, because no Matter what you say, you will never get my respect back.

• Visited November 2013
5 Thank SuperTravller
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

one of the best experiences in a 7 day trip to langley,, 12 giant tv screens, a very good mix of european beers, ales, & Guinness, the food was excellent, the wings, the pulled pork, the nachos dishes and the daily specials,, gives this place the WOW factor.

• Visited October 2013
Oregon City, Oregon
“Closed earlier than hours posted”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We tried to eat there on a Sunday night. We got there at 10pm and the doors were locked. they were supposed to close at midnight. We were very disappointed.

Visited September 2013
Newark, Delaware
“Underimpressed”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We decided to eat here as we also were staying at the Hampton next door. Our waitress was great. Food was just OK. But it was more expensive than we cared to pay. We don't mind paying up for great food. This was just average at best. So we were disappointed. But the thing that got me was that after the 2nd fountain soda, they start to charge you for each soda afterwards! WHAT?! Never have heard of that in all my years at a decent sit-down restuarant. Can't imagine that the charge for this would really add up to much since the cost of the fountain drinks are so inexpensive to the restuarant. We switched to water, I really don't recommend this place as I think you can find better food elsewhere at a better price

Visited August 2013