“Pasta Polo”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Willowbrook
“Pasta Polo”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Wine was great, food....I can do as good a job at home....still a nice evening out. Service was very nice.

“Delicious Homemade Pasta, Service is Lacking!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to Pasta Polo in Langley for the first time this December! I looked it up online and seen that they make their pasta in house and homemade everyday! So of course I had to try it. Well it was amazing I had the baked gnocchi and it was large and filling and tasted homemade. My husband had the pizza and side Caesar salad and the pizza was the best I've ever had! Before our meal we were served complimentary bread and bruschetta which was amazing however once we had finished our small basket of bread we did not get any refills and we had noticed that the other tables were constantly getting refills once they were out. The service here I'd say is lacking! They really need to work on that because the restaurant makes such amazing food but the waitresses never seem happy. Our waitress made us feel unwelcomed and rushed and it wasn't even busy! I really want to go back but I'm hoping our service is much better. Maybe the waitress had a bad day, it happens.

“Decent pasta stop...”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Good food here all around. The wait staff seemed over extended, resulted in us having to ask for beverages to be filled. Pasta was excellent, and I didn't even know chicken could be as tender as the half I had. Will be returning.

“Delicious Tiramisu”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Freshly made, large portion of Tiramisu dessert for a great price. Hubby & I like to share. Pasta can be a bit rich but Carbonara is good.

• Visited May 2012
“great”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had a big party there on Tuesday night.It was my first time eating there and it was a great experience.I ordered Rib combo with pasta and it was THE BEST I have ever had.The service is great and the environment is cozy.I would recommend this place for dinning out and big parties.

• Visited August 2012