“Not my favourite”
Review of Bagel Classic Cafe

Bagel Classic Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Langley City
Reviewed April 11, 2018

We came here once when we first moved into the neighbourhood. I can make a better breakfast at home, won't be returning.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed December 14, 2017

This has got to be one of the best places in this part of BC for breakfast. The cafe is small and cosy, has great music, good organic coffees and teas and the owners are so pleasant and hospitable. 10/10!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to take my extended family, who were visiting us in Langley, out for breakfast before they headed back. I looked up places nearby and found this place. It has good ratings on Google 4.3 stars out of 5. We decided to go there after seeing their menu that someone posted online. The prices were really cheap for breakfast!

The decor was really clean and cozy. It felt like we entering someone's living room for a meal. There were 5 of us, so we sat in their large table. The service was really friendly and attentive. We all decided to get the Big Breakfast for $6.99 which included 2 bacon, 2 sausages, 3 eggs, and a piece of toast. Some of us added hash brown for $1 extra. My aunt wanted a smaller breakfast and got the bacon (2) and eggs (2) with toast (1) meal for $4.50 and with hash browns ($1 extra). We also got a hot chocolate, 2 coffees, and macchiato. The bill came to less that $60 with tax for the five of us for all the meals and drinks!

The meals came prettily plated on rectangular plates. I was pleasantly surprised that the sausages with the breakfast were plump ones. The hash browns looked like they were grated potatoes and pan fried together. We all really enjoyed our meals and it was really filling! Everything was cooked right, not overdone or too greasy, like some restaurants. The drinks were really yummy too. The coffee I had was really strong.

This was such a wonderful dining experience from the comfortable and clean decor, friendly service, and delicious food, all for such a great low price! I highly recommend this place and will be returning when I am in Langley visiting my family.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

It's nice to enter a clean small operation that makes you feel as important to them as there profit margin, the way capitalism should work ...but that's another story. You order from the front and it is all delivered to you. Hospitality great, product fresh and favorable, price very fair and many options to add with no surprises. Will make it a regular stop and get to know the wonderful people there.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank doddmr
Reviewed March 24, 2015

This great little Cafe is run by a young couple. Sitting is a bit limited, but the Breakfasts were excellent.

Date of visit: March 2015