“Unique”

Neighborhood: Nicomeki
Langley City, Canada
“Unique”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This was only our second visit. There are a few reasons why we're glad we returned. In a word, Me-N-Ed's seems unique to us. First of all, the decor reminds my husband and I of the pizza parlours we used to go to for year-end sports celebrations when we were kids. Second, the crust is unlike any other. It's thin, but FLAKY, not just a thinner version of the regular crust. The crust is somehow able to support the mighty toppings. I loved the perogy pizza but am told the spicy Tuscan was delicious as well. The Ed's bread was a huge hit, especially with the kids. The service was prompt, attentive, relaxed, and friendly. It was busy but not so noisy that you had to strain to have a conversation (a major annoyance of mine). Overall, a great family experience. Grandparents, kids, and mom and dad all enjoyed ourselves.

Visited September 2013

Kamloops, Canada
“Excellent pizza with prompt delivery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ordered this pizza to our hotel room and loved it. The delivery was prompt and directly to our room and the pizza was very tasty. We ordered the Me-N-Eds Combo and not only was it good hot but also cold a little later. The crust is thin, the sauce has a nice zip to it and the toppings just right.

• Visited August 2013
Langley City, Canada
“Fresh, good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Me n eds is one of my favourite places to go when it comes to pizza. The crust is the only thing I'm not extremely fond of. The atmosphere is get and the service was fine too. I recommend stopping by and giving this place a try!

Visited April 2013
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Love the pizza here. Yes it is a bit more pricey than some other places, but we really enjoyed it. Love the crispy crusts!

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver
“Crispy Crust Not My Favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

I thought there was something wrong with the crust since it seemed to be made of crackers....not really flavorful....
The manager said it's their "signature" crust so I guess others enjoy it - not me.

Visited March 2013