“Excellent hole in the wall”
Review of Cielito Lindo

Cielito Lindo
Ranked #70 of 298 Restaurants in Langley City
Neighborhood: Douglas
Neighborhood: Douglas
Surrey, Canada
“Excellent hole in the wall”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We found this place through tripadvisor. It was very quiet on a Saturday night. We were the last clients of the night. I had the home style fish. It was excellent. Te other 2 with me got a chili releno and a burrito. All were very good and total meal was only 40 dollars for all of us. Great food at a great value.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank tdmy

Langley City, Canada
“Tasty”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a small place hole in the wall with really good true mexican food. Good prices and genuine folks to serve you. The taco are delicous!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank canadian-moo
vancouver canada
“Authentic Mexican food in BC!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is a restaurant our family visits once a week, sometimes more! It's been in business a long time, at least 10 years that I know of! It' just a tiny place, and the decor and ambiance are lacking. BUT the food is excellent! We've been to many Mexican restaurants that have very festive decor, blasting music, etc…. only to find the food very mediocre. That is NOT the case here! I've tried a number of dishes, and they've all been excellent. What's even better? The price! I often get the 2 soft tacos (chicken or beef) it's only $4.00! I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank luvsit
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“I'm hungry just thinking about this place..”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I visit every few month due to my work schedule. I've been going for about 5 years now, since the face lift I do enjoy the place more. The food is always great, hot and fresh. The salsa is made in house and it's so good.
Never had an issue with my food or the location, other than the fact they served pop in a can. Truly IS a little gem in the heart of Langley.

Vancouver
“Updated interior + same great food = Moy Bien restaurante!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The Cielito Lindo has recently undergone a facelift. The tables and chairs have been replaced and there is a new coat of paint on the walls. The food, which has always been excellent is still just as great. Best value for your $$ and the taco salad is a reasonable size, not too big and not too small. Served with pulled pork, chicken or beef, it is a taste reminicent of Latin America. Pupusas on the menu too! Yum

Visited May 2012