“Delightful Surprise”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #194 of 294 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Nicomeki
Cloverdale, BC, Canada
“Delightful Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have to say. We don't eat out an awful lot unless we are away, but I was surprised at the quality and choices that the Boston Pizza had. Not only that, they had great info on what the food contained for our son who has allergies.
Every dish we ordered was hot and yummy.

• Visited July 2011

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Convenient, good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

Standard, great Bostpon Pizza food, walking distance from the Hampton.

Visited April 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Absolutely horrible service!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

Ok I like Boston Pizza usualy - A LOT! - but this Boston Pizza realy didn't represent the service I was expecting. See my wife is American and we were touring through BC and stopped in at this place, tired as could be from driving forever.
First they were seriously rude to us, then they brought out sizzling hot plates without saying anything that my wife seriously burned herself on. Next she had to beg just for some ice to put on the boiling burn spot.
In the end there was hardly an appology, we got overcharged big time and grunted at when we didn't tip. My first real bad review worldwide so far.

• Visited August 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is terrible. I would rather...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2010

This place is terrible. I would rather just eat at mcdonalds. I got severe food poisoning from their prawn and scallop fettuccini and spent 4 hours crapping bloody stools and vomiting violently. Oh, the service is horrible too. Our waitress spent more time flashing her cleavage to the dirty old men next to us than getting us our poisonous food. I caught the Norovirus by the way. Google it and skip Boston Pizza forever.

1 Thank Knolij
“Garbage, Had my birthday...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2008

Garbage, Had my birthday party here and my friend got food poisoning from the crap food they serve... Should be able to give them a 1/2 a star

1 Thank Jesse R Langley