“Meh.”

Ranked #20 of 298 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: International, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Willowbrook
Description: "We grew up where regular family gatherings were always built around unbelievably great food. Now as restaurant owners we want to bring that same feeling to all of our guests. " Mike & Steve
Langley City, Canada
“Meh.”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The food was okay, but I wish they provided more variety. The stuff they had is stuff I could have made at home. However, I ordered the fish tacos and I only got one tiny piece of fish for $13!
It's also dark inside the restaurant.

• Visited September 2013

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Fun”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

This is just a place to have fun , lots of laughs good food and friendly staff we drop in for lunch a bit and all the food is good , love the wings ...even more when half priced 3-5 every day ! Can say we have not had anything we were not happy with ! Try a ultimate ceasar you will like it , only compliant is it's a little pricy but still afun place !

Visited October 2013
Qualicum Beach, Canada
“Reasonably good food.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Nothing special but quite edible. I had the Indian Jambalaya for $16.99...quite tasty, but way too much rice and you had to dig through it to find the bits of chicken and veg. Hubby had the New Orleans Combo Skillet for $23.99. He enjoyed it. $50.00 including a Margarita...plus tip.

• Visited July 2013
Oakville, Canada
“Average Restaurant”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I travel to Langley a lot and have eaten at around 20 different restaurants in the area and this place is not one I would probably return to. The service and food were okay but not great and the atmosphere is dated.

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver
“Good food, nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I went here for a nice Friday night out and were quite pleased. The food was tasty , the drinks were good especially the white wine sangria :) ...the prices however we're a bit on the steap side....almost $16.00 for a salad seems quiet high....but I guess that's what most places are like now . The service was great and considering how busy it was we got our food quickly. We will be returning :)

• Visited April 2013