“Was OK”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed February 20, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Avi K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites - Langley

Reviewed February 18, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Avi K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Reviewed February 14, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Avi K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Reviewed February 8, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara B

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Being a newly divorced mom struggling to provide for her kids, I was out applying for jobs when for some unknown reason, my car drove itself into Days Inn in Langley. I went in to see if they were needing some help & was told by the young manager Avi, that it was their slow season & they wouldn't be hiring until the spring.

I went back to my car but it wouldn't turn over. I went back in the hotel & talked to Avi who quickly came to my rescue and to try & jump-start my car; but it didn't work. He did not give up.

He said to hold on he was going to get someone that knew about fixing cars. I waited for a minute & all of a sudden there was another man who was already looking at my engine. He told me to various things but still no luck getting it started. He determined that my starter needed to be replaced. He called one of his contacts & said he could get me a good deal but I told him I honestly really couldn't afford to get it fixed. He kept talking to me and his contact on the phone & the next thing I knew he told me that he could give me a ride home if I wanted one? I felt I could trust this man so said ok and we introduced ourselves by name for the first time. (His name is John)

We got in the car & before I knew it we were at Lordco. I didn't know what he was thinking but I reluctantly tagged behind him into the store. They knew who he was and gave him a starter. I followed him to the cashier but I honestly didn't know what to say as I thought I had made myself clear that I really did not have any money. Before I knew what was happening, the cashier was giving him change. I asked for a copy of the bill which was $225 & followed him out of the store.

We got back into the car & he asked if I was hungry? I said I was ok but he asked me if I'd want to go out out for lunch & a drink? I was totally in his control now so what ever he wanted to do I was going to join in his fun & see what this man was all about.

He ordered a drink for each of us. We got to know each other very easily, he was so interesting to talk to & we had lots in common & I knew I could totally trust him. He paid for our drinks & lunch after telling me about his wonderful family & how in love he was! He was truly an angel that helped out a struggling single mom & even treated her to lunch. Thank you Angel John & Avi for blessing me when I expected nothing

Room Tip: I only stayed in the parking lot as my car broke down BUT the location is so central to everything...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Blessed B

Thank you for your recent detailed review of our hotel . We appreciate that you took the time to write about your experience even though it was from the parking lot. I will forward this review to John who is still staying with us.

Avi.K

Reviewed February 4, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Avi K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Reviewed January 16, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Avi K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Langley, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Langley City
Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey
Sandman Hotel - Langley
Sandman Hotel - Langley
#8 of 11 in Langley City

Been to Days Inn & Suites - Langley? Share your experiences!