All reviews cascades casino hotel and casino casino attached trade show room key room service room was clean front desk clerk would stay here again good size long weekend easy access lower mainland match starbucks lobby langley
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

After our Daughters Wedding we got a ride to the hotel. We were greeted with a warm a smiling face. So up to the room we go. We were still not tired so off the Casino we go. We had a great time. Wedding, eat, Gambled, eat and then slept. What a great day all a round.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2019

This hotel was beautiful and so warm and welcoming from the beginning! They blocked rooms off for wedding guests and Tim at the front desk was welcoming and kind!! Comfortable and clean, the suite my mom had for us to get ready in was beautiful!! Will reccomend to anyone in future!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2019

The room was clean every one was nice and pleasant. Access was easy and close to all amenities. I thought the rates for the lower main land were quite reasonable. The conference hall was was large enough for the whole trade show..
I enjoyed my stay

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2019

Very comfortable, I was shocked that I slept through the night! I have insomnia and I often have trouble sleeping but not on that bed, the mattress was so comfortable at once I fell asleep I was asleep all night. The room was very clean and had everything that I needed for a one night stay. I chose this hotel because I wanted to be able to get up early and continue my trip, I like the fact that the hotel isn’t sitting right beside the highway but is close enough to make the drive to it easy. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2019

The bright, clean, and quiet room made for the perfect overnight stay. The complimentary breakfast was a bonus and ideal to launch the day. Well located. Helpful staff. Met my expectations. Just as I had hoped.

Room tip: The bed pillows weren’t to my liking but pillows are all about personal preference. Bring your own to ensure a perfect sleep.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo