“Pet friendly”

Coast Hotel & Convention Centre
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed October 2, 2011

This was not my first stay at this hotel, but I stayed 3 nights this time with my 2 dogs. While I am not in favour of pet charges, (my pets are better behaved than most children), the pet fee was a one time charge, not a nightly fee that is just a rip off by some places. Very friendly housekeeping staff, a room that had some stains on carpet, but I guess that is standard in a pet room. Comfortable beds, and a comfortable desk for computer etc. Standard tv and amenities. A restaurant with limited hours in the lobby, and another just inside the casino, so can eat at a reasonable price without leaving the property. Would like to see more parking for hotel guests only as the casino patrons take a lot of the close to the lobby parking. Overall, I would reccommend this property to my friends, the websaver rate was a fair price for the location.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
mfavelle, General Manager at Coast Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay Frankie and thank you for your comments. My apologies for the stains in the carpet, that is not the norm for any of our rooms and we will be addressing that with some deep carpet cleaning. I realise that parking is an issue, we do have a parkade, however it is located on the other side of the building. I do hope you visit us again soon with your pets again. Cheers.

There are newer reviews for Coast Hotel & Convention Centre

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I would reccommend this hotel and more than willingly stay here next time I visit.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments Paul. We look forward to you visiting us again.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

As mentioned above we enjoyed and will return again at another time.

Room Tip: We stayed in back of hotel on fifth floor was quiet and very comfortable
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
mfavelle, General Manager at Coast Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay again!

Reviewed August 28, 2011

We held our recpetion at the Convention Center and we got to stay in the hotel for the night. They treated us very well and made sure we were well taken care of. They even went to extra lengths for us to make sure our day/night was perfect :)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Thankyou for choosing us to host your special event. Congratulations and glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed August 28, 2011

Stayed for only two nights, but it was probably two of the best nights sleep I have had in a long time. The beds & pillows were extremely comfortable. Fell asleep right away, no tossing and turning at all. Also ordered room service breakfast both mornings and it was delicious.

Only complaint against the hotel is there is nowhere to buy snacks. No store or candy machines at all. And there is not an ice machine on every floor; so you may need to go up or down to get ice. (not a big deal, really)

Casino is also very clean and, although not very big, still had lots of variety in table games/slots.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Thanks for your comments. Sorry you didn't find our snack machine, we did hide it on the second floor. But it let's us know to make it a little more visiable. Hope you make it out here again.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

We found this hotel by accident/ We arrived in Surrey at 11pm on July 30 with no reservations. All of the properties that I would usually have stayed at we fully booked. My daughter in law used her smart phone and found the Coast Hotel listing. We called and they had rooms available. Upon arrival we were pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was and how helpful the desk staff was. We were able to get two rooms for two nights at an excellent price. The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable. The desk staff were able to recommend a nearby park for my granddaughters to play in. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

So glad you could find us and have a great visit. We promise not to move so you can find your way back to us again.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Don't get me wrong....they were super with our 4 year old. It is just there is no pool, and no parks or activites in walking distance. We had to drive everywhere. Which is OK. The Greater Vancouver Zoo is about 1/2 hour away. And we found farms with goats to pet, etc. The hotel itself is great. Staff are really friendly and helpful. The food is pretty good at the hotel restaurant. Service was a bit slow, but they were really nice and accomodating for our 4 year old. If you are a gambler, the casino is joined to the hotel. I can't comment on the casino - we don't gamble. My husband was there for a conference, and they were treated excellent. The banquet was for over 500 guests and it went off without a hitch. And the food was great (for that size of a group). There is shopping in walking distance in Downtown Langley, small independant stores. The Willowbrook mall is a drive away. It has all the typical mall types of stores. Overall an excellent hotel if you are there for a conference. The rooms are clean and quiet. We were on the same floor as the conference, and i was a little worried at first, but i slept like a log both nights. If you have kids, expect to do some driving, but there are lots of things to do.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Hampton Inn & Suites Langley Surrey
Sandman Hotel - Langley
Sandman Hotel - Langley
#8 of 11 in Langley City

Been to Coast Hotel & Convention Centre? Share your experiences!