“Not sooo great....”

Dining options: Reservations
Langley City, Canada
“Not sooo great....”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I thought dining here would be great as it was highly recommended by another friend. They were wrong! The food tasted old and not fresh at all, it tasted as if it was reheated. The prices were also jacked up. (Comparing to what my friend told me it cost them.) The prawns in butter was soooooo greasy that you can't even taste the prawns, just grease. The servers ignored us also.

• Visited April 2013

Vacaville, California
“Excellent restaurant, great service”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I were taken here by relatives. The food was excellent. My husband had the slovaki and I had an gyro. Probably the best gyro I've ever had. The service was attentive and quick. The only thing that kept Kostas from getting five stars is that the music is too loud. We were trying to visit and could hardly hear each other across the table! But the food and service is great!

• Visited September 2013
Surrey, Canada
“Nice evening with friends”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and service has always been good. Quality of the food was very good and everything came as ordered. Lots of food which provided me with lunch the next day. We used an "Entertainment Book" coupon and they get you by requiring you order two drinks. My Caesar was way to spicy. We are never disappointed when visiting Kostas so we will return in the future.

• Visited August 2013
“slow service”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went to Kostas for a birthday dinner. Ordered drinks never saw the waiter again for 20 minutes. Ordered appies and they forgot the bread and tzaiki finally got that after asking twice. Food was good and plenty of it. Never got asked again if I would like another drink until the end of our meal. When others at our table asked for a drink he would have to flagged down and then rush off again before any of the rest of us could place an order. Over all we were there for fun and made the best of the service.

• Visited May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“GREAT GREEK!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We went for our 40th. anniversary dinner with all the family(approx. 20) on a Saturday evening. This was our second time to this Greek Restaurant and we did not go away dissappointed. The service was almost too efficent, by the time the meals came our salads with pita bread was taken away, not completly eaten? I do recommend the tastey food which was served too all the family at the same time. Our family brought in their own dessert(cake), which was not an issue. They also have Greek belly dancer for your entertainment (after 7:30pm.) Please note: Lot's of Garlic!

• Visited March 2013