“Brutal Internet”

Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed here on business at least once a month for over two years. The staff is great and the rooms are well equipped, so we overlooked the short comings regarding spotty internet service. In fact, we relied on bringing our own wireless hub from the hardwired link in the room. Now that they've turned off the hardwire access, it's brutal. We have checked out in search of another hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shovel_72

Reviewed November 27, 2013

The hotel us nice service is great but if you have to work with the Internet find somewhere else to stay. All they do is feed you lip service and get you to call tech support to waste a hour of your life. So if the Internet is needed for your job. Run. Go to any other hotel but this sandman

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank oktc971
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed in a room with two queen beds for $99 a night with my wife and two children.
We had some things to do in both Maple Ridge and Coquitlam, so we decided to stay in
Langley as it's really fast to get to Maple Ridge from this location (with help of the toll bridge). This hotel is vastly better than anything in Maple Ridge and the drive now is just a few minutes.

The hotel has a great pool and hot tub, which is the main reasons we stayed here, compared to other hotels in Langley.

I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Great value, beautiful hotel, very comfortable bed, very quiet and nice atmosphere! Great service at the front desk, thankyou! Has a pool and fitness room, business section etc... I highly recommend this one! Lots of parking, restaurant attached is Moxies and will deliver to room!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jason A
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My room was booked as part of a wedding party. The rate was an exceptional value, the bed very comfortable, and room decor nicely done . Convenient location to many amenities. Would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The hotel itself is new and beautiful but the customer service is atrocious. After my wedding my new husband and I went to spend our wedding night at the hotel. We had called in advance to book and left a credit card on file and we also noted on the file that we would be arriving after midnight for our wedding night. We arrived after mid night still in my wedding dress and they asked us for the card on file. Neither of us had our wallets or any ID. The receptionist at the front desk would not allow us to stay. I was balling my eyes out standing in my wedding dress and my husband in his tuxedo, it was horrible. Luckily, a random guest at the hotel walking through the lobby, gave his credit card. If it wasn't for the stranger we would have been left high and dry on our wedding night. No apologies or anything from the staff. What a horrible experience. ( didn't ruin our wedding night though!). Won't ever stay at a sandman again!

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Brittney L
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Looks new! Love the look when you walk in, and the wall paper. Nice and clean inside, love the colour scheme for the rooms, white and blues. Only thing I wish they did have was complimentary breakfast! Other than that me and my boyfriend loved it and their beds are amazingly conformable.
Didnt eat at the restaurant or use the fitness centre, but I would guess from the inside of the hotel it is probably nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
#6 of 11 in Langley City
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#7 of 11 in Langley City

Been to Sandman Signature Langley Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sandman Signature Langley Hotel

Address: 8828 201 St, Langley City, British Columbia V2Y 0C8, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Langley > Langley City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Langley City
#4 Family Hotel in Langley City
Price Range: $121 - $168 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Sandman Signature Langley Hotel 3.5*
An idyllic combination of alluring elegance, style and comfort, Sandman Signature Langley Hotel is nestled in the vibrant community of Walnut Grove, making it the perfect location for guests looking to visit surrounding areas like Abbotsford, Surrey, and Vancouver. With a look and feel like no other, Sandman Signature Langley Hotel leaves a lasting impression to remember. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Signature Langley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel Langley City