“Spend $50+ better somewhere else.”
Review of The Great Escape

The Great Escape
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Escape is an indoor family entertainment center and theme park for all ages. Large indoor jungle themed playground, interactive floors, Ballistic Ball area, 3D indoor mini golf, laser tag, Air Trek obstacle adventure, toddler area, redemption games and great food. Book birthday parties, team windups, corporate team building, private parties, corporate Christmas parties, fundraising venue or just drop in and play.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I think they forget that although the place is for children, that it's the parents who pay for it, and do they make them pay for it!!! Firstly, the loud, Led Zepplin music does not suit the toddlers there mid-day, mid-week. The no outside food policy is strictly enforced by having an angry employee approach us at the table demanding we close up our home-made snacks. We never brought in food from other restaurants. The rule was inconsistently applied because another customer had some grapes on their table and no one approached them, but our cup cakes were not allowed. I guess they thought we would suddenly want to spend money on their low-grade food at high-priced rates. Needless to say, our birthday party for only three children present had to bow to their strict rules and everyone went hungry. That kind of customer service did not create a return-customer attitude for anyone in our party.

3  Thank converge77

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Fabulous for kids to play while parents socialize with friends. Food is mainly kid style - hot dogs, cheeseburgers, popcorn and such.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Great Escape is a child's dream! If your child cannot climb the levels themselves, be prepared for hours of squatting, hunching, and a sore back! But if your child is tall enough, you can sit back and relax while the kids go crazy. There are activities for all ages, including a ropes course and bowling! We booked the mezzanine for a hockey windup and were very impressed by the quality of both the service and the food. While a little on the pricey side, it's a fun place to visit.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have been here 4 times with my 6 year old son. He loves it! There is a lot of space to run around, the Jungle guy is big enough for me to run around up there! I also sometimes bring my niece and nephew ages 1 and 2, they also have a blast. Parents and kids have to match stamps before leaving the building witch is always good when you can't keep your eyes on your children at all times. There is a lot of seating, and i recommend bring a book or computer because you could be sitting there a long time. We usually spend 2-6 hours there.
The down side of the great escape is the food, its not very good and your not allowed to bring your own in. So fill up on lunch then hit it up, you wont be disappointed!
Just a note: I see a lot of older kids running around too, The great escape if super fun for all ages.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

The great escape is large; at times confusing and fun sometimes. But theres a large problem, well when I first went in it was fine. Until I started getting somewhat bullied by these other children they looked maybe 3 years younger than me and there was about ten of them. I was wondering "where were there parents?" Then I realized there were no parents in the play area expect for the ones at the bottom looking up. How can you expect you're children to be completely and utterly safe if there ZERO supervision. I will say on the bright side it was large and parents can go up with there kids I recommend all parents to do that.

1  Thank Aero_5_4