“Corporate Christmas Party”
Review of The Great Escape

The Great Escape
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Escape is an indoor family entertainment center and theme park for all ages. Large indoor jungle themed playground, interactive floors, Ballistic Ball area, 3D indoor mini golf, laser tag, Air Trek obstacle adventure, toddler area, redemption games and great food. Book birthday parties, team windups, corporate team building, private parties, corporate Christmas parties, fundraising venue or just drop in and play.
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The company I work for, we had our Christmas Party there last year. It was fantastic. We have booked our party again for this 2012 Christmas.

It was fun for the whole family. We had no babysitter worries. As we brought the kids also to the Christmas party. They supplied a Santa and Santa Helpers, we handed our gifts that were brought in by the company for the kids. We also ordered some goodie bags from The Great Escape as a little handout when the families left.

We enjoyed the food so much. We had a hot dinner buffet with fruits and deserts also. Before dinner we played laser tag and some of us went on the Air Trek. It was fun in the 3D golf, the balls and everything glow in the dark. Some of the smaller children enjoyed the bowling. I also enjoyed climbing through the playground, it was a workout trying to keep up with the kids.

I would suggest this is a place to have you Christmas party for your business. You have no worries about your staff drinking, arranging cabs/hotels, daycare, the list goes on. Everyone comes out, everyone gets home safe.

All reviews
"toddler area"
"lots of fun"
"love this place"

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Unlike many other places in Langley that are kid oriented this place really does have it all. Lots of parking, lots of space for the kids to run wild, an average price to get into I guess. menu selection isn't bad, healthy snack options. It's a decent clean place to go, catch up on some reading while the kids run off some energy. Lots to do for mom and dad as well.
Cons: stupid busy on weekends, finding a place to sit, it can be quite loud.
All in all my kids love it, I can sit back and enjoy a tea knowing I'll leave there being the best mom for bringing the kids there.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The staff at the Great Escape were helpful, when they had time. My son had won points at the machines and had to wait 30 mins to cash them in. After asking the only, poor staff member working what appeared to be three tills, "how much longer" she said "as soon as there was someone available." The Great Escape was extremely understaffed, which reflects badly on the managers. A piece of advice to the Great Escape pay for the extra 3 staff so the facility runs more smoothly.
After 20 mins of waiting, I finally asked to speak with a manager, as the supervisor had to fill in the scheduling gaps and was also terribly busy, I'm sure no fault of their own. I waited for nearly 10 mins for a manager to come "from the back". I was met with zero understanding for what was happening and a women who clearly was distracted by everything else but what I was saying. She finally helped my son with his tickets, the manager clearly rarely worked at the counter as she had no idea how the process worked. Without even telling us what was happening the manager just left to help the others at the front counter and the poor over worked staff member from the front counter to help us . I was pleased with the way the front counter staff helped my son with his points.
I was extremely unhappy with the manager and due to her poor customer service skills and appalling scheduling of staff my son and I will not be returning.

2  Thank Barb K
Reviewed April 14, 2012

If you have kids and have never been. Take them, they will have a ton of fun. As will you if you are one of those adults who perhaps doesn't want to grow up.
My early adult and teenage kids love it also. They borrow the next door neighbours kids, just so they can go without looking silly.
It isn't just for the small kids. It is for kids of all sizes and ages.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We took my 20 mos old daughter and my 6 year old sister for an afternoon to let loose. I was surprised that for my toddler i had to pay over $8 when all she could do was play in the small toddler section most of the time. The 6 year old had a great time and eventually my husband took our daughter into the older kid section since the toddler section was tiny and had ratty looking toys. She loved it!
I was surprised that the food prices were low compared to other places,, we did not try any though.
All in all I will go back every once in awhile but would go a lot more if it was more affordable

1  Thank Laura L