“Great Staff, Great Rooms, Comfy Beds, Cozy Prices :)”

Travelodge Langley City
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Langley City
Abbotsford
“Great Staff, Great Rooms, Comfy Beds, Cozy Prices :)”
Reviewed May 13, 2010

This hotel is in a great location, Close to many restaurants, and the staff are well educated on the places that you would want to go. They have valuable information regarding the best restaurants to visit and the best for your money if you wish to save a little. The rooms are very cozy and the beds are quite comfertable. I enjoyed my stay as i visited recently for my honeymoon and my birthday last year. The Jacuzzi Suites are absolutely amazing, if you wish to spoil yourself or your loved one. The newly installed electric fireplaces add a bit of elegance, if u wish to turn off the heat and just view a nice fireplace to add to the full effect of the room. The Desk Clerks, are kind and curtious and seem to always have the answers to my questions. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ghostlytravelor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 26, 2009

went for a wedding nearby. excellent service. clean rooms. close to many places of interest.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank jess2216
British Columbia
Reviewed September 21, 2008

The hotel was close to our destination ( Fort Langley ) and was very convenient.The other reviewers were correct regarding the friendly staff, however the decor was dated, ingrained dirt on the tub,doors and cobwebs in the bathroom.
This room was a small efficiency unit and the guest was expected to clean the dishes for the next guest. I find this very unsanitary. There is a fee for not cleaning the dishes.
I did not feel that this was good value for my dollar.

• Liked — location close to Fort Langley
  • Disliked — Location in industrial area. Room was dated and worn looking.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank Stevebirchard
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 1, 2006

My husband and I stayed here for a week while waiting to move into our new home in Langley. We got a decent rate because we stayed for a week. The most outstanding thing was the staff...they made us feel like we were stayin at the Ritz or something. Average rooms. I recommend the hotel to friends coming to Langley.

• Stayed January 2006
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 28, 2003

I had some friends visiting from out of town who needed a place to stay. I called around and found this place. I had many questions and couldn't remember them all at the same time so I called back a number of times.

Every person I talked to was so friendly and helpful, depsite how annoying I must have been calling so many times.

My friends stayed and loved it. The rooms were nice, and very clean.
But what stood out for them was the people working there.

The front desk made them feel like they were at a 5 star hotel. So helpful and knowledable about the area.

They flew in by private plane and had to lug a baby and all their luggage by foot. The housekeeper dropped what she was doing and put them in her car and drove them across the street back to the airport.

How refreshing, these people really care!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member