My favorite hotels whilst traveling are Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express. They are consistent, comfortable, and reasonably priced. I probably won't stay here again, not because the hotel is bad but rather the location is bad for me. This hotel is relatively new, clean, has a nice big TV with nothing on (Canadian TV is regulated), and the bed is comfy. When I'm in BC I work at an office in Maple Ridge. Langley is close, however, I have to take the Golden Ears Bridge back and forth. It's a gorgeous bridge but it costs $4+ to cross, each way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Stay You" at our newly renovated, 4 green key rated Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Langley, with complimentary HOT breakfast buffet and high speed internet access, as well as various on-site amenities such as pool, steam room, sauna, fitness centre, and 24 hour coffee served in our cozy Great Room, and wonderfully appointed guest rooms and suites that would exceed all your expectations no matter if you are traveling for business or pleasure. Stay rewarded with us and earn industry leading Priority Club Rewards points or airline mileage points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Langley
- Holiday Inn Langley City
- Langley City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Langley Langley City