“Good place for breakfast”

Reserve a Table
Thu, 7/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #13 of 326 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar Langley, a casual dining restaurant in the Sandman Hotel, near the Trans-Canada HWY. Features a great menu, bar and outdoor patio. Open late
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Had a family breakfast here after our stay - decor and set up great, giving lots of privacy even when it's busy. Food of high standard and very well presented. It's not a cheap place, but you get value for money. When we arrived we were informed that there are longer waiting times due to staff shortage. As it was said before ordering it was acceptable and the very nice staff did really great, making sure that the toddler in our party got his food first. The waitresses are a big credit to the place, that's why 5 points are given. Perhaps the management could reduce the pressure on the staff by hiring a few more people instead of just looking at cost cutting.

2  Thank OBvZ-L
Jerome U, General Manager at Moxie's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for your positive review. I am glad that you enjoyed your family breakfast and the server looked after the toddlers in the party. I will be sure to follow up on that weekend day and find out why we were short staffed. I will be sure to thank the server and commend her on a job well done for handling a busy day. We look forward to serving you and your family again in the future.

Moxie's Grill & Bar Langley

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Awesome experience at your Langley location on July 13/2017. I had a chance to reconnect with an old friend and we ended up on the patio upstairs. We had the amazing experience of having Denae as our host, she is an incredible asset to Moxie's. As a trainer, it was impressive to enjoy her "connection" with us. She allowed just enough of her personality to show through without being too personal. Her ability to respond back to us was extremely comfortable. We will be back again and look forward to another positive experience Thank you to Danae!

Date of visit: July 2017

Thank you for the greet review. I will be sure to share the kind words with Danae and thank her for her great service and being an excellent ambassador of Moxie's. I am glad that you were able to reconnect with your friend and that you chose Moxie's Langley as the place. We look forward to having you back. Next time you visit please ask if I am in so I can personally thank you.

Moxie's Grill & Bar Langley

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Always a great time at Langley Moxies - just there on Sunday on the upstairs patio - a night out with the girls for a Birthday - and the food and atmosphere was great as usual! Also great service. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2017
Jerome U, General Manager at Moxie's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Thanks for the positive feed back. I am glad that you had a great experience. Hopefully you can come and do more celebrations here or just enjoy an evening out. Maybe I will get a chance to meet you on your next visit.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

During a recent stay at the Signature we twice had dinner at Moxies. Food continues to be of mediocre quality and relatively high priced when compared to comparable eateries nearby.

The steak salad, with microscopic additions of goat cheese and lettuce of various types was worth a try as are the two pizza offerings.

The restuarant is very noisy indeed and many of the longer term servers must incur ear damage from the supercharged audio system. This additional "service" is available to dinner guests too !

Date of visit: July 2017

Thanks for the feedback. I will be sure to follow up with the culinary team on the issues with the food. If you wish to discuss your visit further please feel free to contact me as we take all feedback positive or constructive and use them to make the business better. Please contact me directly at juy@moxies.ca or call me on my cell at 778-835-0059. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Awesome atmosphere on the rooftop patio! I was there for a girls night and although it was hot outside the misting system on the upper patio kept us nice and cool. The staff was very helpful and made some great drink suggestions. Everyone enjoyed their meals and I loved my fish tacos. We had a great visit.

Date of visit: June 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback. I will be sure to share with the team. We look forward to your next visit.