“Very friendly and professional service!”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 293 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar Langley, a casual dining restaurant in the Sandman Hotel, near the Trans-Canada HWY. Features a great menu, bar and outdoor patio. Open late
Sechelt, Canada
“Very friendly and professional service!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We go to Moxies's Restaurants when staying at nearby hotels. This is the nicest we have visited.We were most impressed with the staff - especially the manager. She stopped by our table twice to check on our experience. Our main server knew the menu well and made some good recommendations; the other was very friendly and attentive.

The decor here is very attractive and the seating comfortable (loved the foot bars - great for short-legged guests!). The average aspect to this restaurant is definitely the food. While I Iiked the ingredient combination in my beet and arugula salad, it was way over- dressed (should have asked for it on the side). The crab and shrimp cakes were full of filler. My husband's ribs were good and we both really like his garlic mashed potatoes. In general, this menu needs some work to offer healthier options. I would loved to have chosen one of their salmon dishes but their salmon is farmed - a practice I can't support given what it is doing to BC wild salmon stocks. Moxie's will benefit from joining the Ocean Wise Program and informing their staff about the value and benefits of doing so.

• Visited June 2013

Victoria
“Great wings!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Decent food, bar service. Not great for breakfast in my opinion. Service was bad in the morning but good in the evening when they have more staff.

Visited May 2013
Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada
“Taking a son to dinner”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great food, great service, great value. we go back and forth between The Olive Garden and Moxies....we take our son out for dinner when we come to visit him at TWU in Langley. My favorite is Moxie's so we go there as well, because I am paying :-)

Visited March 2013
Langley City, Canada
“Everything and everyone looks nice”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great location, nice menu, very pleasant staff. I thought the appetizers were good, some great. I really enjoyed the dumplings. The beer selection was pretty good. My sandwich was OK, and maybe the prices were a touch steep.

• Visited April 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
“Ordered out”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ordered two Citrus Chicken Salads to bring up to our room and for $30 they looked more like cheap storebought premade salads. Waste of money.

Visited April 2013