“Very Disappointing”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 298 Restaurants in Langley City
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar Langley, a casual dining restaurant in the Sandman Hotel, near the Trans-Canada HWY. Features a great menu, bar and outdoor patio. Open late
Langley City, Canada
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The service was abysmal; staff ignored us; meat tough and "burned," portions very small, vegetables awful. Truly our worst experience at a restaurant. We'd never go back!

1 Thank Joan S

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“modern”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

was greeted at door shown to table right away we had choice of where to sit this was lunch time , waitress was real friendly actually she was excellent a credit to her work place, we was waiting for friends so had starter as we waited she was late food was so good , finally friend arrived we ordered & food was served in excellent time ,i had a curry which was good but not as good as a british curry lol overall food great service great place very modern overall as visitor to canada all questions about food explained had great time would recommend

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank mark l
Vancouver
“Funky trendy cool”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The new digs are awesome. I always go for the beef vindaloo, but I have had numerous delicious dishes there.

Visited May 2012
“Where is the cook”
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

Well my wife and I have been going here for some time now. So the other night we decided to go for a nice dinner. What a mistake.

We ordered a appetizer. Pot stickers. Well found out they are frozen not made in house. And cooked under a broiler. Disappointing.

My wife ordered fish and chips. Well the fish had so much grease was disappointing. And the frys were cold.

I ordered honey garlic steak. The steak was nice. But the rice was mush and rock hard.

When the manager came out to speak to me she told me the rice is premade and then cooled. And reheated when needed. Are you kidding me we can't make rice to order. Sad.

Then I get the bill. They comped us 2 shooters for the bad dinner. But I had ordered 2 martines and the menu said 7.99. The bill said 8.79. I asked the waitress. She said that's a old menu and price went up. She then talks to the manager. She takes another 5 bucks off the bill.

So end of the day 80 bucks for a crap meal. We will not be going back. And you also should find a new place to eat.

Very disappointing.

Vancouver, Canada
“Moxies is consistently very good”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I usually go to Moxies when I am in town on business. Love watching sports in the lounge, the service is excellent and the food is very good. My favorite thing however is the brunch on the weekends. It is outstanding.

• Visited May 2012