“Gross!”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Neighborhood: Douglas
“Gross!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The restaurant interior looks sooo shabby and unclean. The food doesn't look that appetizing either. For the price you pay, you get only a little plate of food not even a dinner plate! What a rip off!

• Visited May 2013

British Columbia, Canada
“Good Grub for a family of 6”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We all chose something different and finished off a great meal. Nothing to complain about, lots of food here, if a bit average and little flair.

• Visited October 2013
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Flourishing Restaurant is located right along the Fraser Highway one-way and has very delicious, flavourful food! It is always fresh and at extremely reasonable prices!

Visited September 2013
Missouri
“Just okay”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I ate at Flourishing Restaurant while staying in Langley, BC. Honestly, we were not impressed. #1 complaint is that there are no refills on tea. I ordered iced tea and was waiting on a refill only to find out that I would have to pay for another drink. #2 complaint is that our waitress was not attentive. She would never refill a water glass unless called to the table and asked. #3 complaint is that no rice comes with any of the entrees. It must be ordered seperately. #4 complaint is that I was never able to actually look at an itemized bill. Just as the waitress brought it to the table and the manager saw me pull out our credit card, she took it out of my hand and said she would take care of it. I guess I could have made a fuss, but I just don't roll that way and the total was about what I had in mind. I ordered a sesame chicken dish that I really did not enjoy. The chicken was just peppered with some sort of bland sauce on it and sesame seeds dumped on top. It was served on top of stale crispy wonton type chips.

The restaurant was clean and all of the staff appeared to be well groomed and appropriately dressed. I saw other customers enjoying their meal and appearing to have a regular-customer-type relationship with the waiters, so maybe my experience isn't the norm, but I just can't give this restaurant my recommendation.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beef and Broccoli delight”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Flourishing has the best Chinese food in Langley.
The Beef and Broccoli will never disappoint and the service is always awesome. Even delivery to Murrayville is quick, the food is still Hot just as it is in the restaurant.

Visited February 2013