“NIghtmare dining experience”

seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NIghtmare dining experience”
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We ate dinner there last night. I asked for the special, Prime Rib. It came with more than half fat. I have never had a Prime Rib that fatty, and for $20 I didnt feel too happy with this one. I said something to my waitress about it when asked about my meal quality, "Thats how Prime Rib is". My Wife had a sad yellow salad, our baby daughter had a kids order of Mac & cheese. Our total was $38, and being a Pepsi restaurant we had 2 waters for drinks. Not only really high, but very lacking in quality, we had breakfast at McDonalds. Much better quality overall.

1 Thank thecavvet

Osoyoos
“A rare find and better than any other Smitty's!”
Reviewed April 20, 2010

The Smitty's in Osoyoos is terrific, between their friendly staff and excellent food...you'll want to coem back for more. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are always fantastic! Ideal Location right downtown as well.

canada
“Smitty's is not just for breakfast”
Reviewed December 1, 2009

The Osoyoos Smitty's is a very clean and nicely decorated restaraunt. It even has an outdoor patio. We ate breakfast there every day of our trip. (The waffles are to die for!!) Huge portions and great service. We also ate there on a Friday night. My husband had a steak which was absolutely delicious with baked potato and all the trimmings. I had the duck (which was the evening special) OMG !!TO DIE FOR. Who would have guessed Red wine, steak and duck at Smittys!! I would highly recommend this restaraunt for any meal.

B.C.
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed July 15, 2009

The best breakfast in town and the y use fresh fruit in season on their waffles etc. Wow