“Good breakfast”

Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Osoyoos
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Breakfast on the patio. Good service, with a thermos of coffee on the table. We always go to Smitty's when we're in the Okanagan; I think it's more about making our way to Osoyoos than actually going to Smitty's but it's a tradition! The place is a little worn out but the pies are always fresh! And my steak and eggs was delicious ~ best shredded hashbrowns ever!!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Breakfast fare was good, anybody that ordered non-breakfast was disappointed. Service was good, and they have old fashioned games for the kids to play while waiting.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We always eat here for breakfast when we are in Osoyoos, great selection, good prices, consistent quality and friendly staff, good for families.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Just popped into this family restaurant on the way through this BC moonscape. In spite of one grill being broken, the staff got our lunch pretty quickly, which was delicious. Attentive waitress, clean tables but slow wifi - I spent about 20 minutes updating my emails. The plate of raw veggies was very good and there seem to be a number of varied diet options on the menu.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband had à nice steak and baked potato, I had wild salmon, senior portion. No rice, no potato, too little food definitely. What made it à nice experience was talking with waitress JT, à super friendly young lady. Well done you, JT!