“Great Pizza”

Ranked #22 of 57 Restaurants in Osoyoos
Cuisines: Latin, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: It has been my family's tradition to eat real and healthy. For over 18 years we've been providing fresh made food to Osoyoos residents and visitors.At the Lounge you can relax with a glass of Okanagan wine or a world cocktail. Fresh cut flowers & HD TVs surrounding you, while Latino music takes you away!Hereby, you are invited to taste the difference, from hand-tossed dough to home-made sauces to Real milk cheeses, it's all about quality! Signature Baked Pastas, Gourmet Pizzas, Succulent BBQ Ribs & Chicken, Fresh cut Salads, Quick tapas & decedent desserts, something for everyone!
SURREY
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We had the Meat lovers pizza. The pizza is very good the service is not great. I would order take out next time.

Vancouver
“Service?”
Reviewed October 19, 2009

What service? Worst restaurant!! Is the food bought from Super Value across the street???

Joker007, Owner at Pizza Factory & Lounge, responded to this review, October 23, 2009
My apologies, I can see that you are very disappointed. However, I wish that I had more info on your visit to follow up and rectify the issues.
We proud ourselves to letting the guests and the call-in orders know of delays and wait times.
Our food, is made from scratch, in the house.
We do shop across the street for fresh and quality meat, dairy and produce, to support our community.
I invite you to stop by and read hundreds of positive and loving comments in our many volumes of guest books! Cheers!
Surrey
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I can't say enough good things about the food and service here! If you have never tried it my suggestion is go! Peyman is the man! He was running the whole show and still gave us fantastic service. This has to be the best food we have ever had at a pizza restaurant! We can't wait to head back there next year, it is worth the drive from Surrey BC!!!

Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 29, 2009

I was expecting more given the reviews. The pizza was OK-- just OK. Frozen would have been just as good. The pasta was OK, the meat lasagna better than the spaghetti with blanco sauce (which even DD5 proclaimed boring). Arrived at 5:30 pm so were seated in 'cafe' which is the takeout area. Seemed that the nicer restaurant opens at 6 (would have waited if we had been told) as the atmosphere was more pleasant in the dining area.

1 Thank CanadaFamily
Joker007, Owner at Pizza Factory & Lounge, responded to this review, August 30, 2009
We make our dough fresh & by hand daily... sauce and toppings are preped and cut daily.
Bianco suace is just a sauce... we offer up to three ingredients to make the dish more personal & to the taste. My apologies, you did not get to enjoy our Lounge. It would have been a different experience. Peace!
Calgary
“Your Pizza Rocks!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2009

One of the best pizza's I ever had (i lived in Italy) Deluxe veggis is to die for!!!
Great freash, crispy salads and fantastic espresso with some yummy tiramisu for dessert.
Awesome food.