“Came back when I heard it was now open and new management” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ridge Brewing Company Pub & Restaurant - CLOSED

Ridge Brewing Company Pub & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian, Mexican, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Serving up the South Okanagan's BEST Authentic Tex-Mex cuisine! Local favorites include Burritos, Chimichangas, Enchilada Platters as well as Black Angus aged steaks, ribs and Pub Appys! Fully licensed pub with 70-seat Mayan Patio outdoor area c/w waterfall & creekside dinning! We also have a 70 seat Family restaurant with a cozy fireplace and flat screen TV's. Something for everyone! Loco Charlie's Fiesta Pub & Grub (formerly The Ridge Brew Pub).
Kelowna, Canada
“Came back when I heard it was now open and new management”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

I had to see if it was as good as I had heard. It sure was. The food was superb and a great selection. Definitely worth the price. I am sure that once the word gets out, you will have to make a reservation to be able to get in. The new owners want to make this the "place to go" for the best food in town. They are off to a great start. I hope they keep the prices as reasonable as they are right now. What is also nice is that it is also a family restaurant , separate from the pub. The pub patio is very well laid out with plenty of seating and umbrellas. I travel a fair amount and have visited many pubs. This rates in the top 5 for food and atmosphere. Keep up the great work.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank rubarb1

Kelowna, Canada
“NEW OWNERS MAY 1st !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stopped by to try this pub just one more time......we pulled in and spoke with a gentleman. After we spoke for a few minutes we learned that there would be NEW OWNERS and that a Grand Reopen that will be on May 1st........WE ARE SO EXCITED as this WAS one of our favorite places to go and enjoy the beautiful patio and delicious food.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank rubarb1
BC
“great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

great pub food, great service. I'll be going back again!

Visited November 2011
Ottawa, ON
“Worth a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

The food (my butter chicken and my husband's chili) was probably spicier than necessary (hot for hot's sake, my husband said -- he pulled 4 whole jalapeño peppers out of the small cup of chili) but certainly flavourful! My husband is a beer afficianado and thought the Ridge brews were good, but not fantastic. The atmosphere is OK, but it seems like they can't decide whether they want to be a family place or bar or casino or restaurant -- they might be better off to concentrate on one or two. Overall we thought it was a good meal out; do try the beer sampler.

Visited October 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing Brewpub with Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

We visited this restaurant brew pub during the summer and were very impressed with the tasty food with good portions, and the great beer sampler plates. This would be an excellent place to watch the game! Surprising they have a license to allow our kids which was nice too. Overall it was an excellent experience and we will be back. Thank you!

• Visited August 2011