“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Get the restaurant early as it can be very busy. Friendly staff and the food was excellent. Expensive but you are able to choose large or small portions.

There are newer reviews for Campo Marina Italian Restaurant

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Arrive by 6:15 to avoid waiting as they don't take reservations. Extensive menu to chose from. Family friendly but higher quality than just a family restaurant. Reasonably priced with generous portions. Good food and good value!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

After reading good reviews and it being in close proximity to our hotel, we decided to try this restaurant.
Parking is on site, with some street parking available. No reservations are accepted, so get there early or you may be in line for 30 - 45 minutes. We were told that the wait would be 25 minutes,15 minutes later we were seated. It's nicely decorated inside and our waiter was exceptional. Very friendly service all around.
Our drinks were better than average and the food was delicious. Desserts are excellent! The owner came around to greet everyone and made us feel really welcome.
Prices are in line with resort areas, so be prepared to pay a little more, but well worth it. The only disappointment to me was that there was no cappuccino!!?? An Italian restaurant with no cappuccino??
Aside from that a great dining experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel. The food is decent but honestly, I've had better pasta. The portions seem generous. I got a half order of pasta to be on the safe side. They don't take resos during Summer so be prepared to wait for a table and your food. The staff were great but my only complaint would be is that they charged $3.95 to substitute tomato sauce for meat sauce. I'm not cheap but this seems to be ridiculous. Normally, a substitute would be anywhere from 0.50 - 1.50 (we should've asked how much it would be but oh well we know for next time)

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and i first happened to stop for dinner here maybe 13 years ago. Since than I've been advising everyone who goes to Osoyoos to stop for dinner here. They open at 5pm.only. This is Italian restaurant and you'll be met by an Italian owner himself. Boy, he looked soo elegant those many years ago... Well, he' s still charming, but back to meals.... 13 years ago i was shocked how good the meal was- the best in Canada!

My husband and I were very pleased to realize they are still doing good- great service, very good wine and their meals are delicious!

By the way, the feedback from my friends and coworkers who listened to me and went for supper here is: I want to come back to Osoyoos only because of that restaurant.