“Decent chinese buffet”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Freshwater, United Kingdom
“Decent chinese buffet”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The buffet is meat heavy with only two vegetables dishes, green beans with beef and spicy cabbage. But the food was hot, fresh and tasty. Service was really good. Water glasses were never empty, dirty dishes removed almost immediately and the servers were really nice.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Calgary, Canada
“Alright food and service.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I came here for lunch. I had the buffet and she ordered off the menu. The buffet was alright, pretty average for me. My friend who ordered off the menu thought the same of her food. Te serving portion was pretty huge. So all in all the experience was okay

Vancouver, Canada
“Fresh sushi”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Very delicious sushi in a Chinese restaurant. The 6 and 8 portions were generous. The house wine special was crisp and tasty. Service was excellent. The TV's were playing the sports channel at the time during lunch. Reasonably priced, definitely the freshest sushi I have tasted in a long time. Will be back.

Visited July 2013
Vancouver Island
“Well worth the money”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in Osoyoos.Too often disappointed with chinese buffets.On a hunch, we tried the Golden Chopsticks for lunch. And were pleasantly surprised. Good food. Enough choices without overwhelming. Sure would go back.

1 Thank fragan1
Vancouver, Canada
“As a take-out, quality & tastiness = sucky!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We didn't have time to eat there, so we took takeout. The speed of the food to be ready was average, about 10 mins but the taste factor was very poor. I have tasted all kinds of Chinese food & this one I will remember as the worst, poorer than a random food court Chinese food. We ordered the lunch special A & C. We were hungry but me & my boyfriend did not finish the food. Half of it went to the trash can, and I'm usually big on not wasting food.