“Best place in osoyoos”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Very good place to eat, friendly service, a great variety of food! Fast service, affordable pricing, a nice atmosphere just a all around
Good restaurant

6  Thank Brettanderson

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family and have been coming to the Diamond for years now and every time without a doubt the food is amazing. They have a wide choice of meals to pick from pleasing every person, they are very welcoming, and the staff is wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in a heartbeat!

5  Thank megan g
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went here for dinner one night during our recent stay in Osoyoos and we were pleasantly surprises. We arrived without reservations and had to wait a half hour before being seated. The place was jammed packed with families and large tables of groups celebrating birthdays. It is old fashioned and traditional like the old style steakhouses used to be but the food is outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed dinning here.

2  Thank BrianC5
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Every year we visit the Diamond for dinner and have yet to be dissapointed. the service is always friendly and the food very good.
For us coming back to the Diamond reminds us of the first few years we came to Osoyoos as a family and the return visits with larger groups and our growing family.

I am always happy to see that the restaurant doesn't change year to year and we can always depend on the Diamond for a great family experience.

In my opinion you just can't beat that!

3  Thank redwoodsbay
Reviewed August 11, 2013

It was decent. I can't remember what my husband had but it wasn't memorable. I had one of the daily specials - trout. It was supposed to be deboned but I found a few bones in my fish.

Dining options are somewhat limited in Osoyoos. I might return if I was Osoyoos more than a couple of days.

2  Thank vbrother