“two very different experiences”

Diamond Steak & Seafood House
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Osoyoos
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sun Peaks, Canada
“two very different experiences”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

we stayed in Osoyoos two nights - the first night we went to the diamond steak house and we had food from the greek menu I had moussaka and my husband had Lamb - the food was excellent lots of it very fresh and the waitress was very friendly. It was so good we went back the following night we had the same waitress Shannon - she hardly acknowledged us even though she served us the night before disappointing sand we left a good tip the previous night aswell the food was not good at all. We both had chicken it was tasteless we had broccoli which was limp and tasteless and the potato also had no taste very disappointed completely different experience I would never order anything again from the menu other than greek. We did not say anything as we did not want to spoil our Easter weekend but we left less of a tip as we did not experience the same service at all which annoys me.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank rachelmcmahon

Kelowna, Canada
“Great Meats and Pasta”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is the premier steakhouse in Osoyoos. I've eaten here before but always had the beef or ribs and they are as good as any steak house you can fined. This trip, my wife had the lamb chops that were done to a turn and the rice was incredible. My fettuccine was good but in fairness, the sauce tasted somewhat commercial. Regardless, it was tasty and filling. A family member had the lasagna which is definitely home made and it was the option I wish that I'd taken. Suggestion, go with the meat entrees.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank OneOldSage
“In need of an identity and updating.”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

What is this old place? Is it Greek, Italian, steakhouse, pizza or seafood? They don't seem to do any of it very well. Greek isn't Greek just because you smother it in feta. You can get 50 different wines and not one decent beer.

3 Thank Snakepilot62
Canada
“Returned to a childhood favorite”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I remember going to this restaurant when I was a teenager, visiting my granparents. It's been many years since returning to the Osoyoos region, and I had told my husband about the "greek" restaurant that I used to go to, it was quite a nice surprise to see that they are still in business and I believe, with the same owners. My husband and I spent our Anniversary dinner here while on vacation and the food was amazing. I had the Chicken Souvlaki and my husband had the Pepper Steak - definately a great meal and the service was wonderful.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank 1234happytravels1234
B.C.
“Good food”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

In my opinion it is one of the best places in Osoyoos. Awesome pizza, very tender and juicy prime rib and tasty pasta's, great ambiance but tired of the special, "rainbow trout" 7 days a week and also they don't serve "tiramisu" which is one of my favorite desserts. All in all a great place to dine.

• Visited August 2011