“Great Steak, good service, a safe bet for Dinner when in Osoyoos”

Diamond Steak & Seafood House
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Osoyoos
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Had a great steak, family owned business, and they are active in the operation of the place making for good atmosphere. You can go casual, or go dressed up for special occasions. If you are looking for a place in Osoyoos to dine regardless of the occasion, these folks do a good job overall

2  Thank FireHorseSire66

Reviewed April 21, 2011

The Diamond has been in Osoyoos for a long time. I don't think anything has changed much in there over the years. I find it a bit dark and in need of some updating and better atmosphere. Food is good and the staff are friendly. Had the lamb, which was very good, but quite a small portion.
I think the meals are quite overpriced, though, for a town the size of Osoyoos.

2  Thank 10,161
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I had lasagna and ceasar salad and both were very good. The service was great and it was a very good atmosphere. Definetely one of the best places for a bite in Osoyoos.

2  Thank Patz04
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I had the Greek lamb and it was excellent. Not a lot of flavour with the accompanying potato & rice though. Too many red onions. My husband thought the chicken in the combo slouvaki was bland but the shrimp great. Our kids enjoyed a large pepperoni pizza. Lots of food for your money. Waitress was good.

2  Thank CorrieFan2010
Reviewed June 19, 2010

It was our moms 70th birthday day and my 50th so my sister and mom and I went out for a nice dinner. The waitress we had was awesome she was so friendly. After we had enjoyed a very good meal we were waiting for our bill when the waitress came to our table with two peices of cake with a candle on each one. We will definitly go back there for dinner when we visit Osoyoos and we will send friends to the Diamond Steak & Seafood house.

5  Thank BeagleWestKootenay