Tripadvisor
Osoyoos
1,947 results
All reviews golf course mica restaurant adult pool family pool electric bbq quiet pool tasting room wine tasting desert cultural centre nk'mip cellars full kitchen bedroom villa beautiful resort great wine hot tub horseback riding star resort
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020

We decided to go to Spirit Ridge for our 10th wedding anniversary after hearing about it from friends. We are so glad we went! Upon arrival, we were upgraded to a king corner suite overlooking the lake. There was a lovely bottle of wine awaiting Us. The suite was beautiful and very well equipped with a full kitchen and separate bedroom. It had 2 fireplaces, one in the living area and one in the bedroom, which was great as we had a crazy snow storm while we were there. The staff did a great job at keeping the walks cleared, even though I don’t think the usually get any snow! It also had a wrap around balcony and an outdoor tub, but it was only in operation in the summer months.
The reception was incredibly welcoming and very thorough explaining where everything was located within the resort.
The on site restaurant, The bear, The fish, the root, and the berry, was amazing! On the night of our anniversary, we both had the bison, and I must say it was one of the best meals I have ever had. They had a 3 course dinner offering and even though I was very full, the “campfire” dessert was equally as amazing any dessert I’ve ever had. I did need a little encouragement from “Danielle” our lovely server who told me “I believe in you” when I was trying to finish it up though! Haha! We also had the seafood chowder, the duck and the salmon during our stay, which were equally as amazing.
We had a wonderful surprise when we had a gift of breakfast and sparkling wine/OJ sent to our room (by a family member). The resort did a great job of assembling some fresh fruit, granola/yogurt and assorted pastries for us.
I was concerned that the pool and hot tub may have been shut down due to the cold weather they were experiencing, but it was going strong while we were there. There’s also a heated pool deck which is great so that we didn’t need to wade through the snow on our way there!
I would definitely recommend this resort to all. They cater to lovebirds, snowbirds, families and others and I can’t wait to go back!
Thank you for a wonderful couple of days!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DavidM24455, Manager at Spirit Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for the great review and for sharing your experience. I am so glad you decided to share such a special occasion with us here at the resort and that even with mother nature's best efforts otherwise, you were still able to enjoy many of the amenities here at the resort. I have already shared your review with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Always nice to get away.. Love the outdoor heated pool.. Outdoor fire bowl is always a great place to hang out..Great staff. Beds are very comfortable.. grounds are kept very clean.. nice to be able to walk thru the vineyards..

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DavidM24455, Manager at Spirit Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review and for sharing your experience. I am happy that you enjoyed all the wonderful facilities around our resort and hope we will get to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I was so impressed with the resort . We stayed for two weeks in a beautiful 2 bedroom unit. The units have everything you need , the restaurants are great and the staff is so helpful We played golf as well, the resort has a very easy 9 hole layout which we really enjoyed. The pool areas are wonderful as well and there is a nice but rather small workout room.

Date of stay: September 2019
DavidM24455, Manager at Spirit Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review and for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed some of the activities we offer here at the resort.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

We stayed for a hockey tournament and were amazed with the layout of the resort sights and activities available. The outdoor heated pool was great for the kids and adults. The out door fire out and amenities were in great shape. We had a team dinner in the conference center the food and service was outstanding

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DavidM24455, Manager at Spirit Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review and for providing us feedback on your most recent stay with your hockey team. We've received a lot of great feedback from the various teams and I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay as well. I hope we get to welcome you back again during future tournaments.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

This is our 2nd visit to this resort and the first time attending as a couple without the kids .Very friendly staff.Rooms are spacious and offer everything you could need .Looking forward to our next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DavidM24455, Manager at Spirit Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us again and for sharing your experience. We too look forward to your next visit.