We have just returned from a 4 day stay at this wonderful resort, our third stay in the past five years, and once again, we enjoyed every minute. This time, we had a 2-bdrm, 2 bath villa, with full kitchen, dining and living rooms and insuite laundry -- home away from home, perfect for two couples. As with past stays, the friendly staff and clean, well-maintained property were a delight. The separate kiddy and adult pools are a real bonus, and with two restaurants, a snack bar/coffee shop and market store onsite, there are plenty of delicious options to dine out, or prepare a meal in your room (including a BBQ on every balcony!) We also enjoyed the spa -- although small, services are excellent. Morning walks through the vineyard, down to the lake, and back up to the native cultural centre helped offset the great meals and the offerings of the many local wineries.
The reservations staff who helped us plan our stay were wonderful, taking time to consider all of our requests and suggest the best room and location options. Our only disappointment was not having a room with a sunny balcony for evening dinners, despite having upgraded to ensure this. But the view over the vineyards to the lake made us forget this fairly quickly, and everything else about our stay was top-notch. With its location on the hillside above Osoyoos, you are in the heart of the best of Okanagan wine country, and this terrific resort makes you want to spend the whole summer there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4.5-star Spirit Ridge at Nk'Mip Resort celebrates its natural desert cultural landscape.Our accommodation is a 226-condominium 1, 2 & 3-bedroom style hotel nestled between Anarchist Mountain and Lake Osoyoos. Situated on Osoyoos Indian Band land, we celebrate our resort partner's amenities and destination attractions. The Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre is a hub of information on the Okanagan people where you can immerse yourself in Aboriginal Events and cultural ceremonies. The Nk'Mip Cellars are an award-winning vineyard and winery, right on the Resort. They provide in depth tours and daily wine tastings. Just down the hill is the Nk'Mip RV Park and Campground, a year-round heated playground for an active Snowbird Community. In the summer, there is a Cantina on the Lake where you can take a water taxi across to town - or invite friends to you. The challenging 9-hole Sonora Dunes golf course has a clubhouse (opening year-round shortly) and Pro Shop. The view from the tee boxes envelop the backdrop of the rugged mountain, the Lake below and a beautiful scene of the Spirit Ridge adobe-style buildings dotted with wrought iron icons, native to the area. We have a full service spa on site Solterra Desert Spa who are open year-round, waiting to pamper locals and visitors alike. Our resort weddings are becoming legendary. Photo opportunities exist from every viewpoint with the spectacular vineyard stretching out like arms to the sun, up the hill. Meander between wild desert sage, catch a glimpse of a wild herd of horses, laze in one of our outdoor pools or hot tub and wonder, "why didn't I get here sooner". Experience Nk'Mip hospitality at it's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort And Spa
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Hotel Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Vineyard Osoyoos
- Spirit Ridge Osoyoos