“Wonderful Vacation destination”

Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Osoyoos
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Okanagan Valley of BC is becoming famous for its wineries and associated restaurants. N'Kmip winery and the attached Spirit Ridge Resort is a "must do" when you visit this beautiful area of British Columbia.

1  Thank PeterfromCanada
Mike C, Operations Manager at Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you for your comments, I must agree, the Okanagan Valley, specifically Osoyoos, is a beautiful "must do" destination with much to offer.

We look forward to having you back with us soon!

There are newer reviews for Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Cant go wrong! Staff freindly, amenities first class.......location awesome......I love the "give snakes the right of way" sign as you drive up the road to the lodge.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Mike C, Operations Manager at Spirit Ridge at NK'MIP Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate it! Yes, we do make sure the rattle snakes receive first class service as well! Our team prides itself on its excellent service; your comments will be shared with all departments.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa, please be sure to mention our Return Guest Rate at time of booking.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I spent two nights at this resort and I wished I could have stayed longer!! Best night of sleep I have ever had in a hotel!! Very clean, well kept! The views were amazing! The staff were very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments. I am thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa.

I must agree, our bedding is quite comfortable and am happy we could provide you with a great night's sleep!

I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

From check in to exit, our trip was excellent. The registration was efficient and the staff suggested accommodations with a panoramic view. The kitchen was clean and well-equipped. Special thanks to Jacquie and Aman.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your short and sweet review. Our team takes pride in their commitment to providing exceptional resort experiences, your comments will be passed on and our respected Guest Services Agents will be praised for their good work.

We hope we can welcome you back shortly!

Be sure to mention you are a return guest at the time of booking for your next stay to receive our special Return Guest Rate.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stayed for one night in the desert suites building. I have stayed in this building before and so far it is my favorite because of the amazing view of the vineyard, lake and town of osoyoos. It's so serene and private, a really good getaway for anyone looking to relax and sit back. The guest services agent was very friendly and personable and my room had a beautiful layout. I love that there are 2 pools and fitness centres. I wish I could live there! I will most definitely be returning to spirit ridge in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. I am very happy you enjoyed the Desert Suites. Yes, the views are spectacular!

Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort and Spa is certainly quiet serene, private and relaxing. The luxurious private adult pool and fitness center is perfect for unwinding in the sun and fresh air.

We look forward to welcoming you back upon your next arrival. Please ensure, at the time of booking, you mention you are a Return Guest to be eligible for our Return Guest Rate.

Mike Campol
Operations Manager
Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Spirit Ridge is serene. A beautiful place to get away from the everyday, a wonderful place to holiday within Canada.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I spent four nights, five days at this resort and wish I had stayed longer. I stayed in the 'Chardonnay' Villa Section. The Villa felt like a home away from home, very clean and well kept, comfortable bed and I loved the heated tile floors in the washroom!...not to mention the view was stunning (overlooked the vineyards, lake & mountains)

The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to make you feel like family....especially the front desk who helped arrange everything from dinner reservations to bike rentals.

The facilities were well kepted as well..decent gym (could be bigger though) and a great outdoor pool and hottub.

If you go, make sure to take a wine tour - a lot of nearby vineyards to explore - not to mention the Nk Mip vineyard on-site...great wine!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Shani222

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review of Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort and Spa. I am thrilled that you thoroughly enjoyed our very well thought out and appointed Villas. I must agree the views are breathtaking. We appreciate your comments regarding upkeep and cleanliness; they have been passed on to the respected departments.

I apologize if the Fitness Center was not as large as you would have liked, however, may I suggest enrolling in some other outdoor active activities such as rappelling at the Cultural Center, Horseback riding, wakeboarding as well as many other on-site activities.

I hope we can welcome you back to our beautiful "Best Kept Secret" in the future.

Mike Campol