“Great time - highly recommend! SUP at Gyro Beach”
Review of 3 Phase Adventures

3 Phase Adventures
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Husband and teenage son went paddleboarding for an hour and loved it. 25$ each board for an hour then $15 for each additional hour was well worth it. Great communication and good instructions for safety and use with this company - highly recommend grabbing a board from Phase 3 while in Osoyoos! We will be back to rent again next time we hit the lake. Check out their website for more info or call like we did.

1  Thank WhiteRockFamily
There are newer reviews for 3 Phase Adventures

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Thanks to 3 Phase Adventures our family are Stand Up paddling addicts now!!! We had never tried it before and on our trip to Osoyoos in August 2013 we signed up!!! Stand up paddling with 3 Phase is a must do activity to enjoy the lake and beauty of the area. Their service offers experienced instruction (even without booking lesson), enthusiasm and Jason and Coreena made us feel so welcome. My kids are 11 and 8 years and both could manage boards on their own and or the 8 year old could ride easily on my board. My 11 year old was made to feel extra special as Jason pumped him up by letting him use a faster board. He will never forget his EPX!! And we will never forget the fun we had. Looking forward to going again next year!! They took pictures everytime we were out and the photos were posted on Facebook to enjoy immediately. Outstanding service and a great activity!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have always wanted to try paddle boarding so off I went with 2 friends and my daughter. We all felt a little anxious but not for long! Coreena and Jason were so welcoming and put us all at ease right away. We opted to just get on and go without a lesson, but we were still given great instruction and encouragement. We ended up paddling for 2 hours and all of us had a fantastic time, and will go again for sure! I would encourage anybody to give it a try, you won't regret it. They even take photos for you :) I can't forget Molson, the adorable paddle dog.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I definitely enjoyed paddle boarding. This is one sport that is 100 times more fun than it looks!! They move quick and it's great exercise I will definitely do it again.

Rodney Gray - kelowna

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

3 Phase Adventures is your connection to a positive experience with Stand Up Padddling......they were great in all aspects !!! They had great boards for all levels, experienced staff, and passion to back it all up !!! They even take photos of you (free of charge) and provide you with the photos.....a nice touch !!! You gotta try Stand Up Paddling with 3 Phase Adventures! !!! I enjoyed it so much that I returned the following day to do it again !!!