“Great Kebab Koobideh”
Review of Meeka's Kitchen - CLOSED

Meeka's Kitchen
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Meeka's Kitchen is a beautiful Restaurant in Osoyoos, BC which serves delicious Persian and Mediterranean Cuisine. There is so much to choose from from Kabob Platters, to Wraps, and Salads!!Come on in and enjoy the food and the friendly family service!!
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I've had a lot of Persian food...a lot. Juicy Kebabs were perfect, excellent rice, Sumac on the side with a tomato sauce rather than the traditional grilled Romas, but perfectly acceptable. If you like real kebabs this is the place to eat!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

The best restaurant ever, we came from Kelowna and search for a restaurant with different food, I ordered beef kebab and my husband lamb shank plate, both dishes were delicious and come with choices of salad and dressing, they also offer a very unique appetizer, and at the end we had some excellent tea. On top of that, the environment was really warm and friendly.5 star for sure

1  Thank bahareza
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our dinner at Meekas. The owners are super warm and friendly with great tasting food. Enjoyed the falafel platter with rice and salad. The restaurant is very clean and tastefully decorated. Food is reasonable priced. There are only a few tables, so get there early to get a seat!

1  Thank VegetarianVagabond
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great find in Osoyoos great family restaurant with excellent food . I enjoyed the lamb dish the chicken kebab looked really good too ...

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I were passing through Osoyoos and were looking for something a little out of the ordinary for lunch. When we saw the sign that said "Persian food" we knew we had com to the right place. the menu was fairly simple and straightforward but the surprise was in the quality of the food. i had the homemade falafels. They were so good that I couldn't stop eating them. I had to ordered two more side orders of falafels - at $4 an order I could keep eating them forever. My husband had the lamb shank. It was perfectly roasted, soft and tender, falling off the bone. Both of our dishes came with Meeka's "special sauce", a homemade tomato sauce that went perfectly with everything on the plate - so delicious! Great food at a great price. I hope they add some more food to the menu before the next time we go back. With food this good, you KNOW they have a ton of other great recipes they could add to the menu.

One other thing, the owners were very charming and very generous. Next time we are in Osoyoos, we will be sure to go back.

1  Thank SukiPark