A total of 10 families used to book this (run-down) motel in July every year. We will never stay there again. The motel is so bad, we almost called the Health Board for them to inspect it. Every year the owner says she's improved the motel, but nothing has been upgraded.
My step-son had a huge spider crawling on him in his bed, there are bugs and cobwebs everywhere, the hot water regulator in the bathrooms don't work so everyone was getting scolded, the stairs are ready to fall down and unsafe for children, there is never any propane in the BBQ's, etc.
We're pretty reasonable people, and we will NEVER go back to the "Sun Beach" again.
Save yourself the money folks, and go to a hotel or motel that won't put you at risk.More