“Great tour”

Ranked #4 of 16 Food & Drink in Osoyoos
Parksville, Canada
“Great tour”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Kent....did a great job. We went to terrific wineries because of his knowledge of the area and he did not rush us. He absolutely made our time in Osoyoos memorable. He has a very easy style and was so accommodating. Highly recommend DCWTs.

Visited August 2013
kent35, Owner at Desert Country Wine Tours, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you Andy for taking the time to review my company. I really appreciate your positive feedback.
I look forward to the opportunity to offer you , Beth & friends another winery tour in our fabulous South Okanagan Wine Country.

Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Always a great experience!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We have used Kent nw for 4 years and every time its fantastic experience! He customizes the tours to the kind of wines you like or would like to try. Kents knowledge of the wine/wineries/region is exceptional. We would never use any other tour guide!! Highly recommend.

Visited July 2013
Thank you Kristin for taking the time to review my company. I always enjoy you & Todd's company. It means a lot to me to have you continue to return & support my business.

I look forward to many more fun filled winery tours with my favourite Calgary Couple.

Creston, British Columbia, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“definitely recommended”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Our trio had such a wonderful time, Kent fulfilled a fun, entertaining and educational day - plus, plus. Kent is knowledgeable, courteous, accommodating and entertaining. he took us to 6 wineries, the big ones and the intimate. Truly worthwhile, definitely exceeded our expectations. Thank you Kent.

Visited July 2013
kent35, Owner at Desert Country Wine Tours, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review my company. It really means a lot to me as a small business owner.

I'm glad you enjoyed your tour in our beautiful Valley, If your ever out this way again, I'm sure we can find a couple more excellent wineries to visit !!

Kent Munro
Osoyoos
“Fabulous Experience!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Myself, husband and four friends had a fabulous tour with Kent on July 13, 2013! We went to a number of beautiful wineries and had an extra special wine tasting at Road 13! Book Kent, his knowledge, hospitality, and genuine love of his job made our first OK wine tour marvelous! It was also a great way to celebrate my 40th birthday! Thanks!

Visited July 2013
kent35, Owner at Desert Country Wine Tours, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you Christine for taking the time to review my company, I'm glad you had a fun day & I look forward to the opportunity to offer you & your friends fun & interesting wine tours.

Kent Munro
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing and will definitely book again with Kent!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I booked my group's wine tour with Kent and from the beginning, he was always pleasant and friendly. He arrived on the day on time and with a huge smile. Kent was so amazing and generous (we had booked 3 winery tours) but as we had some extra time, Kent was able to take us to 3 extra wineries! I never would have expected that!

Kent is also very knowledgeable with every winery we went to and I really appreciated his outlook on the wineries we visited.

I am definitely going to re-book with Kent again when we go back to Osoyoos!