“Delicious!”

Roberto's Gelato
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Osoyoos
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened for business in 2006 as Osoyoos Gelato and quickly established itself as the #1 gelato outlet in the Okanagan. In 2014 changed name to Roberto's, although other than the name everything stayed the same. Some of the purest, most flavourful gelato you'll be able to find!
Vernon, Canada
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I've been going to Osoyoos at least twice a summer since before I can remember. We always make sure to stop in at Osoyoos Gelato (Roberto's Gelato) at least once. I alwasy try a few different samples, as every flavor is delicious and unique but I always end up getting the Lemon flavor, so tasty and tart, I just can't stray from my favorite!

• Visited August 2013

calgary
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Loved it - try the pumpkin flavour. If we had stayed in Osoyoos more than one night, we would have returned for sure.

Visited September 2013
“Superb gelato, imaginative flavors.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We loved this place. Went back 3 times in 2 & 1/2 days. Both the gelato and sorbetto were delicious. Great flavors, some the same and some different than you'll find elsewhere. They have a good strong flavor in them so you really get the taste of what you're eating. We particularly liked the lemon basil, creme brûlée, chocolate hazelnut, and vanilla.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kimo R
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Delissioso!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love Gelato and Sorbetto. it was a very hot day, we were on the bike, and I spotted this place. We stopped in for a refreshing Gelato, and were greeted by the extremely friendly owner was there in the back making more of this delicious treat. I had the Cherry sorbet to, made with fresh Okanagan cherries, and my husband had the Rootbeer Gelato. Both were very very good. I would go back if ever in Osoyoos again. What a great and tasty way to cool down on a hot day!

Visited September 2013
gelatoman06, Owner at Roberto's Gelato, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you (and many others as well) for your kind words!
Indio, California
“Cool Place on Hot Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Again visited some years ago in their old location. Only downside is only few seats inside now although sidewalk tables available. Went because my wife remembered their Aztec flavour. She loved it but I thought it was a little wimpy from my memory. Probably a choice made to satisfy those with gentle palates. Still agree with others that pricy for what u get but it is top quality and again have to make their hay while the sun shines. Great family place. Will go again and hope they pump up the heat in the Aztec!

• Visited August 2013