I have really good things to say but One bad thing:
the BAD first: what happened? We've been coming here for the past 5 years and never had this problem.
There were almost no utensils in our 2 bedroom suite. We had to buy bowls, plates and cutlery because the room was stocked really poorly! Just 2 wine glasses, 4 plates.. etc. we had people over and had to buy our own cutlery glasses etc.
Awesome, maybe the best location
Nice indoor pool, hot tub and gym
Too bad they lost their sand beach, they still have about 5 metres of grass but the sandy part has been flooded so if you have kids you need to anter down the beach a bit and use someone elses beach
ALSO Thanks to the older fellow at reception desk. On the night of June 28/june 29 My son was sick and crying all night long ; finally at 3 AM I came down to reception asking for help
We had a 2 BR suite and no one could sleep. The nice gentleman gave us a secluded 2 BR suite for the rest of the night for free, talking about good customer service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn