My family of 5 recently stayed at this hotel for 9 days. The pros is it is a very convenient location and it's very handy to have the boat rental facility on premisis. It is also one of the few facilities that caters to five people with a good set-up of two bedrooms, one with a double/single bunkbed. It would have been handy to have had two bathrooms though. The room location was nice with walk out access to the beach and a nice private table right outside, The cons though have to do with the general cleanliness of the place. The maid never caught on that there were five people in the room (despite actually meeting us on several occassions) and never left more than two towels. I ended up stealing them from the pool. My major complain however is they need some serious smoking rules. I have never seen so many smokers in my life outside of China! It was almost impossible to sit outside as everyone around us was lighting up. They all tossed their cigarette butts everywhere. If we weren't dodging butts we were watching out for broken beer bottles. Everyday I cleaned up broken glass from the grass near the beach and the tiny beach itself--another con as the beach is very narrow and rocky. The area to sit outside is quite small and you better wake up at the crack of dawn to reserve one of the few lounges. Some were reserved all night. Nevertheless we did have fun although I sure was disappointed by having to inhale second hand smoke and dodge broken glass. Consider the nightly charge was the same as our beachfront condo in Maui, I expected a bit more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn