We stayed at this hotel on the last leg of our family trip. We were very pleased with the great beachfront location of the hotel. We had a beautiful view of Lake Osoyoos. We chose a family suite with a separate bedroom and bunk beds for our kids. The room was comfortable and it was great to have a kitchenette to prepare some home cooked meals while on the road. The hotel offers BBQs for cooking dinner and these were well used by guests, including us, during our stay. The hotel is within walking distance to a grocery store and there is a marina right next door that rents all kinds of watercraft. Hotel guests got free rental of a kayak during our stay which we really liked. The hotel is a bit old and had cracking plaster on our deck, but nothing to be concerned about. The hotel offers free wifi, but from our room the signal strength was very poor and login and web access was frustrating for most of our stay. The indoor pool was quite large, but the hot tub was not working while we were there. Overall we enjoyed our stay at this hotel and we would stay again when going to Osoyoos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Finest Lakeside Hotels in British Columbia Let us offer you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Osoyoos, located on Canada's warmest lake in the South Okanagan town of Osoyoos. With our prime location by one of the busiest Canada / US border crossings and at the junction of two major highways #3 & 97, this is the perfect spot for business travelers. With all of the traffic coming through, guests can take advantage of many business opportunities in town. This lakeside Holiday Inn has some of the best options for meeting venues, including two restaurants, boardroom, lounge and spacious patio. Located on a peninsula, our Holiday Inn Hotel offers views of Lake Osoyoos from every room. In keeping with the resort theme, we have our own private beach and marina, offering boat rentals (canoes, kayaks, ski boats and more), moorage, fuel and access to many water sports like parasailing. Nearby there are many world-class wineries, golf courses and plenty of good skiing. Leisure travelers will not be short of ideas for their exciting Osoyoos vacations. Our Osoyoos hotel's amenities include an indoor pool, Health & Fitness Centre with hot tub, business services and barbecue areas. With great lake views, our restaurants are rated among the best dining in the South Okanagan area. Whether in town on Osoyoos vacations or business trips, guests will find that the Holiday Inn has everything they are looking for and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday inn Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel Osoyoos
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Osoyoos
- Osoyoos Holiday Inn