“Biker Friendly”

Lakeview Motel & Suites
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Osoyoos
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great owners! Motorcycle-friendly; quiet! Almost across the street from the public beach.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
welsh419, Owner at Lakeview Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

We do try our best to make our guests feel confortable and at home.Our Motel lends itself for bikers as we have enclosed courtyard style parking and you can always see your vehicles.We also allow our cyclists to take their bikes into their rooms overnight,providing they are clean.Thank you again.

There are newer reviews for Lakeview Motel & Suites

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Very disappointed. Room was overpriced. Clean, but not comfortable. Would not recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

My wife and I were also disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay with us.We would be most grateful if you could contact us by either Email or phone so we can address your concerns.We offer such a range of rooms we might of been better if we had reserved you one of our suites which has ample sitting areas with dining table etc.
As owners our aim is to provide,you,our guest with a good experience that you will tell your friends about and make you a regular customer.Unless we know the problem we cannot resolve the issue.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

The location is perfect, 5 minutes to the beach. Friendly owners, swimming pool and clean rooms. More than I expected:)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
welsh419, Owner at Lakeview Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2012

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you managed to find your way around BC.I am sure that you have taken a very posotive impression of The Okanagan Valley home with you.
I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your trip.
Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Enjoyed our one night stay here. Very clean and comfortable, would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012
welsh419, Owner at Lakeview Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Thank you for your kind words,I am only sorry the weather was not great for you.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

The location and price of this hotel were fantastic for our stay. It is just a short walk into town, has beautiful views and great facilities. The room was very clean, well organised and well looked after. The bed was comfortable and we had an excellent sleep. The TV and other room facilities including the kitchen were excellent. The overwhelming positive was the brilliant owners, who were extremely friendly and chatty but also efficient in checking us in and out. They were knowedgeable and helpful about the area and made an excellent experience an outstanding one.

Room Tip: The kitchen suites are excellent and large
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carmel P
welsh419, Owner at Lakeview Motel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind words.
We are pleased that we met your expectations during your stay.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

We stayed here January 6,7,8, for my son's hockey tournament, These people are amazingly friendly they went above and beyond to accomadate us. We were short on cash at this time and the price was awesome fit right in our budget. I explained to Sandra I had 3 greatdanes and I couldn't find anyone to stay at our house to watch them. We couldn't afford a kennel as my husband had just lost his job just before Christmas,Sandra said they would allow us to bring dogs too! When we arrived she was as awesome in person as she was on the phone.The room was very nice clean and very inviting and roomy even with 3 people and 3 big dogs in it. I have never been in a motel/hotel that was as friendly as this we litterally felt at home and we have been alot of them with our son playing hockey. I have and will continue to tell everyone I meet about this motel and the amazing people who run it. Many Thanks Sandra and Derrick you rock!!!!!!!!! God Bless you! Thanks Dave and Deanna & Mikey. Thanks from Anubis,Titan and Spot ( the greatdanes) P.S. We love you guys and we will be back and will keep in touch.Wish you the very best

Room Tip: You will not be disappointed staying in this motel
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

We do try and accommodate people who stay here.I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay.
We do get hockey parents here as we are so close to the arena and our kitchen units allow guests to cook their own meals which saves them having to go out to expensive restraurants as hockey is expensive enought already without the added cost of restraurant meals.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

beautiful motel in a beautiful scenic part of Canada! Worth the trip and I'll definitely be back to this wonderful welcoming and friendly family-owned motel! If you want to be welcomed you must come by!

When I arrived, I was introduced to the entire family, and while checking they went to my room and started the heater and then they also show me around the premises and were very acommidating. While I've been here they've borrowed their laptop to another guest and even offered me a ride. They're also VERY reasonably priced for the amount of service they provide :) I am ovelry satisfied with this motel and can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: full kitchen suites available
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo